Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Do you like giving facials? It is a power thing or more just sexy fun? I love getting facials and to receive them is a feeling of this guy just owned me. I love to see a guy get off on giving a facial. I have read some guys like the power aspect of it.

Reactions: Misterguy5

HungBiGuy8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I've never gotten off giving facials, dated a girl for a while who loved getting them. So did it to make her happy. I prefer to swallow but let the guy decide, have been with quite a few married "str8" guys who just wanted to jerk off on my face. I'm a cum slut so if I can't swallow getting splattered on my face is a good 2nd. I don't feel degraded receiving one, just feel like a good slut, making the guy happy.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
None of the women I've been expressed any interest in facials, so I've never actually done it. By far, like 99.9% of the times I've cum with a woman it has been deep inside her pussy, as desired by both of us.

Would I do it if asked? Sure, but for some crazy reason, women seem to like my dick deep inside them! ;)

JBrown61

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I love giving facials and I've met a few people who genuinely enjoy receiving them. Everybody (except for identical siblings) has a unique face, and ejaculating on someone's face is like donating your orgasm and your pleasure to who they are as a person.
In the right context, it's not an act of degradation or control, it's an act of respect and worship.