Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
mine is about 3.5 in in cold water (not flattering on nude beach), but usually is 4.5 in
generally in beach...sine its quite warm here...mine is a nice size..if i go for a swim and come back ...it gets smaller...but i think tis is normal :D

again
sometimes I'm very satisfied with its when placid..and others....its like a baby one!lol

Dex1979

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
OMG 6.5 inches when soft....WOW!!
Always wondered what it would feel like to have a size like that ;)
same!
even though very satisfied when erect..both in length and girth
well when soft..would be nice to have flappy tool shining between my legs :D

Reactions: benson19

benson19

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
same!
even though very satisfied when erect..both in length and girth
well when soft..would be nice to have flappy tool shining between my legs :D

I feel the exact same way for my self. Ive never felt bad about my hard size but always fantasised about having a larger soft size!

Dex1979

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I feel the exact same way for my self. Ive never felt bad about my hard size but always fantasised about having a larger soft size!
i have seen some nice tools at gym shower (not sure if some guys are playing with theirs and get semi) but seriously..im jealous sometimes
and again
never had any bad comments on my erect size

DKXL

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Here's mine when I'm comfortable, not restricted in undies, etc. I like to change in front of my female friends & see how they look at it, sometimes I will just take my limp cock out to be funny when we're in the car or go shopping with a bulge or my cock over my leg. Most of them enjoy it & think it's fun. A lot of them rub up against when we hug & they're used to that. I do have one female friend that makes me turn my hips to the side to hug her, because my penis freaks her out lol.

Attachments

Dex1979

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Here's mine when I'm comfortable, not restricted in undies, etc. I like to change in front of my female friends & see how they look at it, sometimes I will just take my limp cock out to be funny when we're in the car or go shopping with a bulge or my cock over my leg. Most of them enjoy it & think it's fun. A lot of them rub up against when we hug & they're used to that. I do have one female friend that makes me turn my hips to the side to hug her, because my penis freaks her out lol.
a hot story
and a big "soft" cock!

so how big dies it get when erect?