Factor Affecting Penis Size

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Knight-7x6, Oct 21, 2004.

1. Knight-7x6

Knight-7x6 New Member

Albums:
    Here's a new one. I was born prematurely, at 24 1/2 weeks. I qualify as a 'Miracle Baby' and was very tiny at birth (body was see-through etc). I'm wondering if that has affected my adult size, penis length included;)

2. Imported

Gold Member

Goon: I was 2 weeks late and I'm 8x7.

3. jonb

Gold Member

I don't know about premature birth, but boys with Klinefelter syndrome (XXY) have smaller penises. I'm also willing to bet boys exposed to thalidomide in utero were smaller, if they had genitals at all.

4. mistergrasso

mistergrasso Member

How common is Klinefelter syndrome. What does felter mean?

5. jonb

Gold Member

Klinefelter was the guy's name. It's a genetic condition where a man has an extra X chromosome. (Similar genetic conditions include Turner syndrome, a woman with only one X chromosome; and Down syndrome, an extra 21st chromosome. All other genetic disorders are named after the different number of chromosomes or the different shape of chromosomes.) Approximately 1 in 500 to 1 in 1000 males have it.

6. afleitch

afleitch Active Member

Albums:
    I was born 2 and a half weeks premature, by ceaserian, I was a breached birth and I hit puberty late, but I managed to get to 8.5''. So I'm nost sure if anything like that would hinder or help penis development later on.

7. bigtwin

bigtwin Member

Albums:
    We were born early by about a month. Mom suffered a ruptured uterus. We were delivered by emergency C-section. We were both in rough shape but my bro was better than me and went to neonatal unit of hosp. I was rushed to major univ hosp in a nearby city. I was named for the doc who "saved" me. I had some developmental issues and palsey as a child that for the most part resolved as I grew (PT helped). We are fraternal twins...I'm quite large, he is not.

8. naughty

Gold Member

Knight 7x6,

I was born at 30 weeks and I dont have one at all! LOL! Sorry I couldnt resist! :D
    Wow I thought coming at 5 months was amazing, but at 4 months you definitely were a miracle baby! Even though I dont have that, I have everything that I am supposed to ! LOL!

Naughty

9. D_that's a tall order

D_that's a tall order Account Disabled

I was actually born penis-first, and the doctor was forced to pull on it to fully deliver me. Much like a new born skull is still pliable, so, it turns out, is the penis.

It took me years for my body to catch up to what the doctor did, and the nickname "stretch" stays with me to this day.

The same thing will happen if you pull on a baby's leg, which of course is what I am doing to you now.

10. Knight-7x6

Knight-7x6 New Member

Albums:
    Hehe okay, I was just wondering. There's been a lot of premature babies in the news lately and it made me think. Anyway, thanks all, shame about your penis naughty :p

11. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

I bore one month early and i'm 8.5/9x6.3

12. Imported

Gold Member

suaige: I too was 4 weeks early as was my little bro we are both about 8, no idea other than that, my older bro was on time and he is averageish

13. Simon9

Simon9 Active Member

I was a breech birth (feet first) and a bit early. My brother was a "normal" birth. He's average size, I believe.

Though I really can't believe birthing is a factor in penis size (unless it ISN'T the umbilical cord the doctor clips)...ouch.

14. TheOverlord

TheOverlord New Member

I was born after my virgin mother was pregnant for 90 days, and i was delivered from her side.

wait a second...that wasn't me!

(btw, I was talking about Jesus. Not sure about christianity, but the the 90 days pregnancy and the delivery from her side is the Islamic side of the story.)

15. Phenix

Phenix Member

Albums:
    My roommate was 6 weeks premature & was in an incubator for 2-4 weeks. He was 2 lbs. when born. He is now 39, uncut w/ a great deal of extra skin, which still covers the head when fully erect (7.5" & thick), his scrotum his not developed properly (i.e., he really has no sack to be seen; his balls are always as tight to his body as possible as is is scrotum; there's nothing to hang down...Comments?

Draft saved Draft deleted