Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ah Feck! I forget about that...
The Daily Show did a piece about this amazing woman. If you can find it, watch it. But here's some info on her and her story.
Dr. Hannah Nazri talks to Jessica Pin about clitoral anatomy, labiaplasties, and smart patients – Harvard Public Health Review: A Student-Run Peer-Reviewed Journal
I also couldn’t watch the video as I’m UK-based, but that was an insightful read, thanks for sharing!

My partner’s been having some difficulties with clitoral orgasms that she’s put down to a fairly large hood combined with a small clit that makes access to the clit quite problematic at times, which is quite frustrating as she often gets off only once the clit is stimulated directly. Vibrating toys can bypass that and are an effective “cheat”, but as far as digital (and I mean fingers) stimulation is concerned, it is quite hard for either of us to get her to climax. She’s been considering having her clit “de-hooded”, but we did not go ahead with it on financial grounds - labia surgery is freakin’ expensive. We are thankfully doing well financially now and the issue was on the cards recently, but from what I read, this article included, it’s not that straightforward and it is a bit disheartening to know that some medical professionals actually argue for this as a fairly low risk procedure - though as always, most have financial incentives to do so. Will definitely bring this up next time it comes up.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Based on a fucking stupid thread back on SF, the topic gets brought up as a humble brag of sorts. It’s an indirect way of saying “I got a mega ding dong. I know this because I hurt my partners. Intentionally.” That thread creator got dragged beyond belief, might have been worse than Philly Swords got it here. @Tight_N_Juicy can attest.
I’m going to use mega ding dong henceforth.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Every clit has different hot spots. One sort of okay visualization is a clock.
One woman will love pressure/attention/whatever at say, four o’clock, another at 11. And one woman’s hot spot is another’s desiccant.

D

deleted1846971

Every clit has different hot spots. One sort of okay visualization is a clock.
One woman will love pressure/attention/whatever at say, four o’clock, another at 11. And one woman’s hot spot is another’s desiccant.

First of all I adore learning new words so thank you for desiccant.

Secondly you’re so correct. I would go so far as to say depending on the week of the month how she wants her clit touched (where, how much pressure etc) can be very different. I can attest to being confused that what I did last week didn’t work this time, but it does work 3 weeks from now lol. Her body is required reading every time.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
First of all I adore learning new words so thank you for desiccant.

Secondly you’re so correct. I would go so far as to say depending on the week of the month how she wants her clit touched (where, how much pressure etc) can be very different. I can attest to being confused that what I did last week didn’t work this time, but it does work 3 weeks from now lol. Her body is required reading every time.
At least you like the extra credit.
I know that changing estrogen changes the plumpness of clitoral tissue, and there usually is a pattern of what will work. Or series of patterns, per woman, of course.