"Faggots" on Judge Christina?

uwsdude

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
In the heat of the moment, sometimes my grammar goes out the window. My point, which I hope is not being lost here, is that there seems to be a lot of negativity going on here regardless of sexual orientation or race or religion.
If this is truly a support group then let's support each other and not drive wedges among us.
Thank you all for listening and apologies for grammatical mistakes past, present and future.

Fratpack, why aren't you able to receive pvt messages

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just think some of the characters in La Cage Aux Folles or The Birdcage.

I think you missed my point. I also don't think the media is glamourizing the stereotype the OP is referencing. I think they play it up (like Stepin Fetchit for want of a more accurate analogy).

I am fully aware that Stepin Fetchit as a character is an extremely poor analogy because he was only pretending to be a "Tom" but I can't come up with a better one at this time.

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think you missed my point. I also don't think the media is glamourizing the stereotype the OP is referencing. I think they play it up (like Stepin Fetchit for want of a more accurate analogy).

I am fully aware that Stepin Fetchit as a character is an extremely poor analogy because he was only pretending to be a "Tom" but I can't come up with a better one at this time.

Now I get it. Thanks for the kick upside the head girl. :biggrin1:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In the heat of the moment, sometimes my grammar goes out the window. As does mine.:redface: My point, which I hope is not being lost here, is that there seems to be a lot of negativity going on here regardless of sexual orientation or race or religion. Your message came through loud in clear and I completely agree!

If this is truly a support group then let's support each other and not drive wedges among us. That would be a lovely change. :cool:

Thank you all for listening and apologies for grammatical mistakes past, present and future.
Don't sweat it. As has been pointed out in this and numerous other threads few us (including myself) are always grammatically correct.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I find that flamboyance offers a refreshing view on the masculine gender role. Maybe those flamboyant guys weren't acting. Maybe they can't be who you want them to be. They were just being themselves. I know three straight guys who act effeminate. One of which has a really big cock.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I find that flamboyance offers a refreshing view on the masculine gender role. Maybe those flamboyant guys weren't acting. Maybe they can't be who you want them to be. They were just being themselves. I know three straight guys who act effeminate. One of which has a really big cock.

My boyfriend cries a lot. A lot. A whole lot. He cries when he feels patriotic. He cries when overcome with grief. He cries when overwhelmed by happiness. He cries when he's sick enough to be afraid. He cries when he is proud. He cries when he has accomplished something huge. The man cries. A lot. A whole lot.

His father doesn't think we are in love. I wanted him to tell him about how we held each other and cried when we realized that the love we had for each other was mutual and strong. He said,

"Yeah. Let's not tell my father anything about me crying. Ever. It's just not a good idea. Puerto Rican men are not supposed to cry. Not unless they are gay. And if I were gay... oh that would just be bad. Don't ever talk to my Dad about me crying. He already dislikes you enough."

LOL Yeah. People have some very rigid expectations of others. And we cannot always live in those tiny boxes.

I haven't sent you any love lately, dude. But I still feel it. :biggrin1:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Now I get it. Thanks for the kick upside the head girl. :biggrin1:
Anytime, Babe. :wink: Go get the lube while I think of a good way for youto reciprocate.

no, no. it would be "more badderer."

Sadly, I have heard this in use. The person in question was neither foreign, nor joking.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Don't sweat it. As has been pointed out in this and numerous other threads few us (including myself) are always grammatically correct.

In case I haven't mentioned, you are one of my favs and I always listen to you and it's all good.

Dal2AR

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
"Badder"??? Mercy...
He MUST be the twin brother of the guy I dated who was confused by an episode of Sesame Street...

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
Just think some of the characters in La Cage Aux Folles or The Birdcage.
Hahaha... hands down one of the best comedies EVER! No one can portray a flamboyant gay man better than Robin Williams. :biggrin1:

Memorable Quotes

Personal Fave:

Armand: You do an eclectic celebration of the dance! You do Fosse, Fosse, Fosse! You do Martha Graham, Martha Graham, Martha Graham! Or Twyla, Twyla, Twyla! Or Michael Kidd, Michael Kidd, Michael Kidd, Michael Kidd! Or Madonna, Madonna, Madonna!... but you keep it all inside.

:biglaugh:

And to make this post "OT": The term "faggot" is most abhorrent and I truly wish it would be struck from the lexicon permanently!!!

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
This is so disgusting.

It bugs the shit out of me when butch or 'straight-acting' gay guys pretend they are better in the eyes of homophobes and gay-bashers than the queenish or 'feminine-acting' gay guys. I've got news for you, you aren't!:rolleyes:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So if you are more than mad.....are you madder? :confused:

And if it's bad...why not badder? :wink:

English was not my best subject...although the high school teacher was also a coach...and sexy as heck. :tongue:

Because in English,'bad' is an irregular adjective. Things do not go from bad to badder. They go from bad to worse. The most extremely bad thing would then be the worst. To review:

Bad
Worse
Worst

If English is either your first or only language, I suggest you go to your local jr. college, and audit a remedial as well as a 101 level course in English. This isn't a barb, just a suggestion that you better yourself. Thinking is extremely difficult to do without language.