[Fail] Why is it that loose women generally like/have tattoos?

StraightCock4Her

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You'll find promiscuous women with or without tattoos. It's like generalizing that men with big hands have big penises.

Well, it's a generally accepted idea that tall men are better at just about everything (and have bigger penises). What's the difference? Not much I'm afraid.

It's a very simple question: Why is it that loose women generally like or have tattoos?

That's why they call some tattoos a "tramp stamp" isn't it? Or a "bulls eye".

It's a socially accepted truth. If you don't agree with it then you're antisocial, lulz.

D_Hyacinth Harrytwat

Account Disabled
Media
Well, it's a generally accepted idea that tall men are better at just about everything (and have bigger penises). What's the difference? Not much I'm afraid.

It's a very simple question: Why is it that loose women generally like or have tattoos?

That's why they call some tattoos a "tramp stamp" isn't it? Or a "bulls eye".

It's a socially accepted truth. If you don't agree with it then you're antisocial, lulz.

I have a tramp stamp and I'm not loose so I'm kind of lost for words in answering your question. Tramp stamps are a call for attention in a sexual way so I guess a woman who has one is just putting her availability out there?

Women who like tats? No idea. A man with lots of tats is supposed to be tough. I hate hearing stories about how heroic they are for sitting through a tat session. Big damn heroes.

If there's one thing you can assume about a woman from her tattoo, it's the ones with the tiny angel wings between their shoulder blades. They're looking for someone to love their inner beauty forever and ever and ever.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
personally, i have some pretty obvious knife wound scars on my back...the kind that have gotten me pointed at and whispered about if i wear something skimpy. for a long time i considered having them inked over. the only reason i didn't is that i despise people touching me so much, and i'd spend the whole time wanting to tell the tattooist to fuck off and keep their hands to themselves.

had i gone through with it i'd still be frigid. and i still think it would be kinda pretty.

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm tattooed and despite having been here for nearly 3yrs (I think) good luck finding one guy I've shagged.

I only sleep with men I have a mental connection with, I don't have casual sex - EVER.

However, I will die defending the right for women to sleep with as many men as they wish, as long as they're careful.

As far as I'm concerned there are no sluts... just men and women who feel threatened and/or resentful of those who either won't fuck them or who they perceive to be having more fun than themselves.

StraightCock4Her

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If there's one thing you can assume about a woman from her tattoo, it's the ones with the tiny angel wings between their shoulder blades. They're looking for someone to love their inner beauty forever and ever and ever.

Funny thing is I haven't met one with those wings in real life that I would think had an ounce of love in their hearts themselves.

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well I think the "loose" accusation in the title is said in anger.

But I do find that the more 'free' and 'slutty' girls have tattoos. Most often its that barbed wire or other stupid design going across the small of their backs.

In my experience their pussies were very tight, almost too tight...

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Nothing society believe in general can be proven to be false. It's true. Just ask yourself.
standing up i looked him straight in the nipple.
and i could fit his whole cock in my mouth with ease.

fortunately for him he was really good looking and he had me as an ex.
i introduced him to a girl with a love of tiny penis and he lived happily ever after.

...by ever i mean a decade. then they divorced and fought over the kids and hated each other :smile:

StraightCock4Her

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm tattooed and despite having been here for nearly 3yrs (I think) good luck finding one guy I've shagged.

I only sleep with men I have a mental connection with, I don't have casual sex - EVER.

However, I will die defending the right for women to sleep with as many men as they wish, as long as they're careful.

As far as I'm concerned there are no sluts... just men and women who feel threatened and/or resentful of those who either won't fuck them or who they perceive to be having more fun than themselves.

I like cheese.

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I guess I'm an exception to the rule, then. But I guess I can almost understand how such a sweeping generalization could be made.

Women who smoke and have tattoos (or piercings, other than just ears) tend to have a looser philosophy on life and how it should be lived, so it's possible that they engage in more sexual activity... which means more chances of coming across a big cock... maybe? I don't know.

I have eight tattoos and a lip piercing and I've been a smoker for 15 years (minus the 16 months when I quit) and I've been told time and time again that I'm super tight. Pleasant surprise I guess? :tongue: