[Fail] Why is it that loose women generally like/have tattoos?

B_Dustydo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think that they are advertising their freedom!

*SNIP*

Slutty women attract slutty men (players).

OR
Supreme Court Judges or even the President of the United States Of America (though I can't see your new one doing that) :biggrin1:

Hand_Solo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
personally, i have some pretty obvious knife wound scars on my back...the kind that have gotten me pointed at and whispered about if i wear something skimpy. for a long time i considered having them inked over.

Knife wound scars are pretty badass. Getting them inked over seems like a waste of a good scar.

StraightCock4Her

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think there are a few things that need to be pointed out...

It isn't that women who have tattoos are sluts, or that all sluts have tattoos, but there does seem to be a correlation, so while not completely factual to lump all of either group in with the other, there is a generalization to be made.

Whatever way you want to put it. Alot of dumb girls have alot of dumb tattoos. I want answers. Nay, I demands them.

Opalite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
are we talking trampstamps & your-own-name kind of tattoos, or all-over-tattooed? because I believe my gallery would instantly prove you wrong. So far the only thing failing is this thread. lol.

StraightCock4Her

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
are we talking trampstamps & your-own-name kind of tattoos, or all-over-tattooed? because I believe my gallery would instantly prove you wrong. So far the only thing failing is this thread. lol.

Yea, all the real trolls dropped out early, it's no fun when that happens. Perhaps they'll be back

StraightCock4Her

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Heyyy, I'd like to see your tramp stamp if you know what i mean.

Wrong part of the body I presume.

I need to get a dick stamp that says "property of any woman who can deep throat me". Now this may seem like an invitation patchy but I promise you it's not :tongue:

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wrong part of the body I presume.

I need to get a dick stamp that says "property of any woman who can deep throat me". Now this may seem like an invitation patchy but I promise you it's not :tongue:

No, sweet, the tramp stamp is on the back you know that. I don't care about your penis.