Fail

jojo7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Was fooling around with my girlfriend as she was going to bed... just fingering her... she was beginning to get loud as her orgasm approached... just about at the climax her left leg charlie-horsed so badly that her loudness transitioned into crying and screaming about how her leg was locked up, so I had to rub her leg until it went away.

I could only think of the title 'fail' to sum this up.

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Not your fault at all. I can tell you this has happened to me and it hurts like h-ll and erases all pleasure in the body instanty. I have even been woken in the middle of the night before in agony because of it. Seriously. And I am sure she was not happy either. Just try, try again :)

D_Sue Ellen Brastretcher

Account Disabled
Media
I did laugh the first time I read this. I know it is not funny. I am just glad to hear it happens to other people. It fucking hurts like hell. I remember being close to an orgasm and then both legs cramped up at the same time. One hurt more than the other, though. I started making all kinds of noises, moaning, crying, etc. I yelled out that I was having a leg cramp and finally I had to yell to get the fuck off me NOW. I'm not sure if he was trying to finish or not but I was in agony and that was not the time to continue. I feel bad for ruining any man's orgasm but OMG the pain was so bad. :frown1:

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I did laugh the first time I read this. I know it is not funny. I am just glad to hear it happens to other people. It fucking hurts like hell. I remember being close to an orgasm and then both legs cramped up at the same time. One hurt more than the other, though. I started making all kinds of noises, moaning, crying, etc. I yelled out that I was having a leg cramp and finally I had to yell to get the fuck off me NOW. I'm not sure if he was trying to finish or not but I was in agony and that was not the time to continue. I feel bad for ruining any man's orgasm but OMG the pain was so bad. :frown1:

Yep. And it is unlike any other type of cramp. Someone who has never had one cannot begin to understand the mind-numbing pain. Lucky them.