Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Did you have any BrithControl fail you?
I don't mention this very much; but, this how I came into existance--iit is also why I make clear to people that aside from having surgery (remove ovaries or have the sperm factory shut down) there is no guarentee. Condoms do break and add to that that only one aggressive sperm has to escape (leak out) to get a pregnancy started. Pills? Patches? They help but ehy aren't a guarentee no matter how many people will say that thyey are.

vindicari

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
many years ago had a condom break wife had had a child 6 weeks earlier went to the doc, he said dont worry she wont be fertile yet, but she fekkin was. and along came john.

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We have a 14 year old daughter because of a broken condom.We had planned on children,but not 3 months after getting married!

CowboyJosh

Sexy Member
Media
I was more successful pulling out in high school then I was with condoms. When we started using condoms, in less then 6 weeks my girlfriend was pregnant.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Your doctor must have been a reject from some Central American medical school. It's fairly common knowledge that women are incredibly fertile following a childbirth.

It is?

Nothing I've ever read supports this. It is a myth that you are not fertile after childbirth-- there are plenty of siblings born 9-10 months apart. Studies show that breastfeeding does reduce fertility BUT not reliably and women who rely on that will most likely end up pregnant. This suppression is dependent on the strength of suckling by the child and can be very unpredictable.

However, the statement that you are "incredibly fertile," meaning more fertile than usual just isn't true. It does take some time to get back to normal and have proper hormone levels to ovulate for most women so if anything, fertility is reduced. However, no women know if they happen to be one of those who ovulates two weeks after childbirth or 6 weeks, or longer. Even when you have your first period after childbirth, it's not guaranteed that you ovualted beforehand.

There may be a misconception that childbirth makes you more fertile simply because ovulation and fertlity are somewhat random as a woman's body goes back to normal.

Finally, don't denigrate "South American medical schools". There are plenty of very skilled physicians that come out of every part of the world. If you are referring to the schools in the Carribean that generally cater to students that can't get accepted into US medical schools, many of them are accredited in the US, so the training is at least somewhat upto par.

RoyalT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've broken about 5 or so Magnum XL's...over the course of maybe 100+ sex sessions?

One time I was drunk and broke about three in a row...the others happened by chance, I was using them correctly.

giantsfrey

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
in my experience, condoms suck. i make sure my girl is on the pill adn i pull out and shoot on the face or chest or back or something every time. to me, its the only way to go. it works perfectly for me: i would rather shoot it on her than in her anyways, i haven't had any pregnancy problems, and i just can't stand condoms

technopeasant

Experimental Member
Media
I read somewhere that condom failure rate is 10% per 100 per year. In other words out of 100 couples using condoms without fail for vaginal intercourse, at the end of 1 year 10 of them will be pregnat.

For me that raises some real questions about aids protection. Get pregnant you have a kid. Usually a blessing. Break on with an HIV+ individual and you are exposed to a universally fatal disease.

No one pound me now over those who survive because of resistance or meds or chance. I'm just bringing up the point.