Fainting -- passing out -- loss of consciousness

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Dimension_D, Mar 2, 2009.

1. Dimension_D

Dimension_D New Member

I wasn't quite sure whether I should post in this section or to somewhere else...Should this not belong here, I apologize beforehand and hope someone wiser than me removes this to where it belongs :D
    Anyhow...

I've had this problem for quite some time now, I pretty often pass out when orgasming, right in the middle of it...not as fun as one might think. And I don't know the exact reason for it. Maybe it's the intensity, maybe I hold my breath too much...
    Does someone know the possible reasons for this? And how serious it is?

2. B_Jennuine73

B_Jennuine73 New Member

A friend of mine's husband does that and then he acts really weird after. Go to the doctor.

3. thickmick

thickmick Member

you sure its an orgasm and your not passing out when your getting penetrated hard you pass out if your pain barrier is exceeded to protect your brain ???????

maybe its just when the stick it all the way in ruff :eek:

4. Dimension_D

Dimension_D New Member

Because the problem occurs when masturbating :wink:

5. D_William Henry Hairyson

welll...do you get lightheaded beforehand, do you also get Tachycardias?...what other symptoms?...i think i might know what it is...

6. Dimension_D

Dimension_D New Member

Yes, I have some lightheadness just before, as the orgasm is building up. But I don't always notice it. "Tachycardias"? If I'm correct, it has something to do with a high hearbeat-rate, right?

7. D_William Henry Hairyson

right, so do you get them? also, does it also happen to you when you've been in the same position for a long time? especially standing up?

8. sexplease

Gold Member

Albums:
    I would see a Doctor about this, and Please Do Not operate any machinery while getting a blow-job.

9. Dimension_D

Dimension_D New Member

I sometimes notice I feel light-headed as the orgasm comes, but it could be that I don't always notice it.
    And heartbeat - I guess it goes up in every one of us at that point... And yes, I stay mostly in the same position during the activity. However when I faint, I faint when orgasming, not when standing up afterwards :S

10. midlifebear

Gold Member

A dear and gorgeous friend of mine with whom I'd roll around in the hay had what sounds like a similar problem, but was correctly diagnosed as a variety reflex epilepsy. He would temporarily become rigid for a couple seconds then seem to pass out. These were absence, or petit mal, seizures triggered when he began to experience an orgasm. I found out that if I tickled him a bit hard he'd have the same reaction and pass out, too. Otherwise, he had no serious problems with brain lesions or any of the major issues many epileptics often have to deal with.

His physicians prescribed a mild daily dose of phenobarbitol to help him stay in control. It worked, but he found it almost impossible to have an orgasm, which meant he could fuck for hours. Note I wrote almost impossible.

Go see a smart physician who's in it for sport of diagnosing and curing people rather than paying off his BMW and kids' braces.

Good luck.

11. thadjock

Gold Member

Albums:
    this is an easy fix:

1) loosen the belt around your neck 1 notch

2) cut ur dose of X in half and take it about an hr b4 u get off

12. Dimension_D

Dimension_D New Member

This could be it:eek: At least the symptoms fit in pretty well, since the fainting occurs not after an orgasm, but just when I'm having it.
    Thanks.

13. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

hyperventilating, maybe? you should see yur doctor for this and rule out anything serious.

14. B_1youngboy

B_1youngboy New Member

Shocking

15. Kauri Tree

Kauri Tree Active Member

Rather than hyperventilating, I should think it's a case of holding your breath right before orgasm to the point where you get hypoxia and therefore faint. It's not uncommon.

Draft saved Draft deleted