fair game or incest?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by blackguy1, Nov 8, 2010.

1. blackguy1

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Some people have parents that remarry later in life. That usually leaves the child with a step-brother or sister. Keep in mind ther is no blood between you and her/him. Would you go for it or do you find it wrong.

#1 blackguy1, Nov 8, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2010
  2. BlkWthThk11

BlkWthThk11 New Member

would go for it as long as private and consenting for both.

3. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
    depends, if we met both as adults and our respective parents happend to be married I could see that but if we knew each other for years from the time we were young then no

4. blackguy1

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    what uf you had a crush on her from when you were kids

5. ashleyxbaby

ashleyxbaby New Member

i would do it

6. D_Evita_Zane

D_Evita_Zane New Member

If the person has a title to you then I'd say no. Just seems creepy to me.

7. Empathizer

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Depends.

"Incest" is a term of law, not something you define yourself. If it's a crime in your jurisdiction, you're committing a crime whether you and your partner feel guilty/victimized or not.

Not fair? Write your congressman.

8. Chantillylace

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    My grandpa has close family friends and I always called them aunt/uncle.. They have a son named mike that I totally had puppy eyes for. He is about 3 years older and I think he is super hot.
    Still, as adults and all our playing/flirting... I could never imagine being with him... How awkward that he calls my grandpa uncle Eddie and I call his dad uncle Dutch. It's just weird.

9. BlkWthThk11

BlkWthThk11 New Member

There may be more to your "family" than you know, your relative you have eyes for may be more distant than you think.

10. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    I once had this weird thing happen that taught me that I would not go there.

Me and some friends were watching television when someone flipped the channel and there was an interview with a player on a sports team. I said, "I'm related to that guy."

To my surprise, one of my male friends that I had known for about 5 years said, "I'm related to him." And then we stared at each other.

After just a minute of comparing family trees, we identified how we were related. We are so distantly related that to this day I'm not actually sure if we share a single drop of common blood or not.

My first thought was, "Oh thank god nothing ever happened between us!"

We still call each other "cousin" now, even though neither of us is sure if we really are.

#10 petite, Nov 8, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2010
  11. hsarge

Gold Member

It happened in my family but in reverse. My aunt and uncle dated and got married. Then her mother (my grandmother) and his father met at the wedding and eventually got married. I'm glad they did. My step-grand father was the support of the family, a great guy, and a Rough Rider veteran of the Spanish American War (1898-1899). He enlisted at age 15 and I have his Winchester Model 1895 from that war.

12. Chantillylace

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    We are there is absolutely no blood between us at all. His dad and my grandpa were in Vietnam together, and that's how they became so close, like brothers.. Mike is the baby of 8, and the oldest of his siblings is my mothers age.

13. Kleberson15

Kleberson15 New Member

My mother got a friend called Stella. When they were 13 years old, my grandmother and Stella's dad got married so you could called them step sisters. The marriage didn't last and they got divorced 6 years after. The Stella's son and I were fuck buddies for over 3 years. He was the first guy I fucked but until now I had never thought of that anything near to incest! :O

14. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    Go by your local laws, and also if you have developed a category of 'family' with the person or not in your own mind. There are people I am not related to at all whom I consider like family, enough that being romantic with them would feel strange to me.

But at the same time I would not encourage people to have unprotected sex with close relatives simply because if there were offspring they might be genetically debilitated. There was a film made recently, 'Precious', about an incest victim whose stepfather caused her to give birth at 13. That is simple child abuse, whether both were willing or not. Cultists find strange justifications for their activities in scripture, such as Lot and his daughters.

In the OP's case, if you are both adults, and both willing, nothing stops you. But make certain it's what you both want before you begin.

15. MrHangman

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    This is the reason I find the film Clueless to be gross.

16. bsshirke

bsshirke New Member

To marry it is no. But as there is no direct blood relation, it's ok to just enjoy. It really saves time as it's time consuming job to find a good & faithful sex partner.

17. Penis Aficionado

Gold Member

But they didn't grow up in the same house, did they? (I really can't remember, probably haven't seen it since the '90s.)

18. shydudenyc

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I would say no although Woody Allen married his adoptive daughter so it's probably not illegal.

19. avatarng

I can not imagine doing my stepbrother or sister, just not right. on the other hand, step dad would be okay with me. I know...it is wrong but I am not perfect.

20. azladd

azladd Active Member

Albums:
    I would assume that if the parents are re-marrying later in life, there stands a good chance that their children are now adults.It depends on the individual, but usually the adult children tend to choose whether or not they want to consider the new family as theirs and take on the other side as step siblings. As a child you usually dont have the choice to choose. Also I think it depends on if you were raised with your step siblings in a brother sister relationship. But if my mother were to remarry, and my step father has adult children that I was never raised with, then personally I would not really regard them as blood or family for that matter. My mother's marriage would be something you choosing to enter into on her own,and so yes I guess the adult sibling would be fair game. But thats just how I would look at it. I realize others have very close relationships with their step families.

Draft saved Draft deleted