1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Fair Oaks Farm Scandal

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by Auggiecakes, Jun 9, 2019.

1. Auggiecakes

Auggiecakes Legendary Member

Okay who has seen the video and apology of Fair Oaks farm?

I became vegetarian last November for health and other reasons. Didn’t really think much about animal well fair cause I never imagined that this kind of abuse was still happening but now I don’t even want to touch milk. I don’t know if others are also shocked as I am. I truly am disturbed by the video. I’m a really consider becoming vegan.

2. MickeyLee

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    I've been a vegetarian/vegan for almost two decades. Since the days of wee ML. For me it's always been about animal well fare. I think that's why I have never faltered or went back to consuming animals.

I'm not shocked by the footage. When you put a living being in the position of being a commodity it's easy for humans to teach them like an object and to use unbelievable cruelty in dealing with these beings. We as a species are barely able to treat each other with respect and kindness let alone extending those qualities to beings we consider less than.

I am happy to see the products removed from shelves. I hope the backlash last beyond the next news cycle.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice