Fair Oaks Farm Scandal

Auggiecakes

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Okay who has seen the video and apology of Fair Oaks farm?

I became vegetarian last November for health and other reasons. Didn’t really think much about animal well fair cause I never imagined that this kind of abuse was still happening but now I don’t even want to touch milk. I don’t know if others are also shocked as I am. I truly am disturbed by the video. I’m a really consider becoming vegan.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've been a vegetarian/vegan for almost two decades. Since the days of wee ML. For me it's always been about animal well fare. I think that's why I have never faltered or went back to consuming animals.

I'm not shocked by the footage. When you put a living being in the position of being a commodity it's easy for humans to teach them like an object and to use unbelievable cruelty in dealing with these beings. We as a species are barely able to treat each other with respect and kindness let alone extending those qualities to beings we consider less than.

I am happy to see the products removed from shelves. I hope the backlash last beyond the next news cycle.