Fair play generally at LPSG

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
madame_zora said:
Damn, that would have been well worth the price of admission.
Yeah, well, don't hold your breath, Z. That hot little stud has been teasing me forever.

By the way, nice tits, wanna fuck?

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Uh,

I know you can't be refering to Dilznick. He may be many things but "little" is not one of them. If you were refering to Vinny , repeat the previous statement...

DC_DEEP said:
Yeah, well, don't hold your breath, Z. That hot little stud has been teasing me forever.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
naughty said:
Uh,

I know you can't be refering to Dilznick. He may be many things but "little" is not one of them. If you were refering to Vinny , repeat the previous statement...
Oh yes, I was definitely referring to Vinny... and "little" was a figurative reference. If we are talking about his parts, Vinny is anything but little....

And Zora, I still say, "Nice tits, wanna fuck?"

(Please don't get upset with me, my lovely Naughty... that's one of the little jokes that the Grand Madame_Zora tolerates from me... )

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sweetie,

I know if you arent lying on the floor with all fours in the internationally recognized "Dead roach" pose, you two must have it like that! LOL!

DC_DEEP said:
Oh yes, I was definitely referring to Vinny... and "little" was a figurative reference. If we are talking about his parts, Vinny is anything but little....

And Zora, I still say, "Nice tits, wanna fuck?"

(Please don't get upset with me, my lovely Naughty... that's one of the little jokes that the Grand Madame_Zora tolerates from me... )

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ah good.

Sanity is restored and everyone's back on an even keel.

Much good was accomplished and Vinny's reputation as resident sex fiend remains firmly in place.:cool:

That is the spirit COLJohn. Good call.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lex said:
Your warning is in my jock and will be delivered with minimal lube and will be oh so violent!!

BEND OVER, BOY!!
Hey, Lex! How 'bout if you, Tawse, and I tag-team fuck poor little Vinnie's brains out when I finally lure him here? It's only a 50-mile, hour-and-a-half drive from your neck of the woods to mine....

Vinnie - did you know that strangers have the BEST candy?

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
DC_DEEP said:
Hey, Lex! How 'bout if you, Tawse, and I tag-team fuck poor little Vinnie's brains out when I finally lure him here? It's only a 50-mile, hour-and-a-half drive from your neck of the woods to mine....

Vinnie - did you know that strangers have the BEST candy?

I'll have all of you know that I've been taking candy from strangers since I was a baby.

But since we're planning this reunion tour, let's plan on getting my gang-bang acomplished right away. I'd actually like to go out and have you all entertain me as well. FYI - I don't buy my own drinks, just so you know... I say we hit the DC Eagle, & then maybe even make a stop in Bmore (also my stomping grounds from days gone by; I got around) - maybe the Hippo? 1722? (is that even still there?) Allegro?

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Stronzo said:
Ah good.

Sanity is restored and everyone's back on an even keel.

Much good was accomplished and Vinny's reputation as resident sex fiend remains firmly in place.:cool:

That is the spirit COLJohn. Good call.

Oh Stronzie... I'm not a side taker, so I remain impartial in all of this. I just hate to see everyone get so upset with one another, that's all. I'm sorry if I hi-jacked your thread, but it was done with good intentions.

Please don't forget - I'm having my septum pierced next week; you know - so I can get that ring in by which you're supposed to be leading me through the streets of PTown? Have you forgotten so quickly?

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
vinny_spiruccino said:
But since we're planning this reunion tour, let's plan on getting my gang-bang acomplished right away. I'd actually like to go out and have you all entertain me as well. FYI - I don't buy my own drinks, just so you know... I say we hit the DC Eagle, & then maybe even make a stop in Bmore (also my stomping grounds from days gone by; I got around) - maybe the Hippo? 1722? (is that even still there?) Allegro?
Right away is fine with me. The DC Eagle would be OK, the Baltimore Eagle would actually be my "bar of choice." The Hippo is still there, believe it or not that's where I met Lex, in person, just by chance. The only drawback would be where to go after a few cocktails. My house has about 800 square footage of dedicated "play space," (the entire lower floor of a 3-level townhome) but that's a long drive from Baltimore when you have other things on your mind. As for Tawse, that is my partner, and I always share. Of course, being the pic pig he is, he would be torn between creating a pictorial chronicle of the goings-on, and joining in. (He keeps forgetting, I got him a very nice tripod for his birthday 3 years ago, and his camera does have a remote....)

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
vinny_spiruccino said:
Oh Stronzie... I'm not a side taker, so I remain impartial in all of this. I just hate to see everyone get so upset with one another, that's all. I'm sorry if I hi-jacked your thread, but it was done with good intentions.

Please don't forget - I'm having my septum pierced next week; you know - so I can get that ring in by which you're supposed to be leading me through the streets of PTown? Have you forgotten so quickly?

Forget you? Angry at a passing hijack?? Pshaw!

Mon dieu... have you not yet picked up on my endless lust for my resident (albeit more endowed) "Simon Rex"?? Have I not pronounced my lust for you enough to make my intentions swim in your wildest imaginings???

Dude.................. I mean DUUUUUUUUUUUDE.

There's never been a doubt in my mind regarding your good intentions Vincenzo. I only wish I could show you mine. :cool:

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
DC_DEEP said:

Why of course, you cuntfaced fucktard- who did you have in mind? :biggrin1: