fairly new member

liono421

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi there I have met a few amazing people on here, and still looking to meet more. Looking to learn from others as well as make great new friends. Wanna be able to freely and openly dicussion any events in my life and or concerns with classy good guys on here. looking for other slightly to greatly above average endowed men. Thinking about becoming a public nudist, like going to clubs and resorts for nudism. Need to build confidence in myself and build on my self-esteem. Was raised in a closeminded and ashamed household. Attempting to break free of that. Interested in possibly doing soem penis pumping or enlargment techniques. I'm large but like most men want a little more at times. Am pierced on my genitals and would like to also meet others who are pierced and discuss pros and cons to piercings and how others view you because of them. Mainly just wanna hear from a whole bunch of guys and maybe make some good friends online or possibly some real time friends if you live close to the northeastern corner of florida.

Thank you for reading this message and looking forward to heargin from a lot of you.

Lion-O

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi liono421. You've probably already noticed the "Making It Bigger" section which may be of interest to you.