Fairwell KShelby

seterwind

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I noticed one of my favourite posters has recently left LPSG. I suppose it's silly of me to post a goodbye thread for her, but I will miss her.

Goodbye KShelby, I still owe you those chocolates and cookies. Hope your broken heart mends.

Sincerely,

David Seterwind Virtue

B_HappyHammer1977

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I noticed one of my favourite posters has recently left LPSG. I suppose it's silly of me to post a goodbye thread for her, but I will miss her.

Goodbye KShelby, I still owe you those chocolates and cookies. Hope your broken heart mends.

Sincerely,

David Seterwind Virtue

Are you sure she's left? On here the other day??

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Since whatever happened is obviously a 'secret' for whatever reason, and the people who are in-the-know ain't talking, it might be a good idea to close this thread before it deteriorates further into ridiculous speculating, mud slinging, and other juvenile activities.

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The reason I'm not saying anything is because I don't know if KShelby wants me to say anything, so I'm keeping my mouth shut. I agree with BD and SP, PLEASE drop this. The situation is painful enough for me to deal with, I don't need to have morons accuse me of shit like that.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The reason I'm not saying anything is because I don't know if KShelby wants me to say anything, so I'm keeping my mouth shut. I agree with BD and SP, PLEASE drop this. The situation is painful enough for me to deal with, I don't need to have morons accuse me of shit like that.

Posting in this thread actually qualifies as NOT keeping your mouth shut.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She's only told a select number of people, myself & burnside included as to the reason for her departure. What they are ain't nobody elses's damn business, since we swore to her not to disclose it, so anybody and EVERYBODY who wants to know just back off & accept it, dig?

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

She's only told a select number of people, myself & burnside included as to the reason for her departure. What they are ain't nobody elses's damn business, since we swore to her not to disclose it, so anybody and EVERYBODY who wants to know just back off & accept it, dig?

Through my own experiences of late, I can fully relate with how the two of you may be feeling and really do hope that you may be able to find the comfort and healing that you may need right now. I am happy that she has had two good friends like you to turn to for support.
She will be missed.

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Bye Kshelby. Such an asset to the site....such a cool person. Come on back when you feel like it girl, we'll all still be here ;-)