Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
YES! I live in a very hot place in the summer time. Her pussy was awful...it smelled of urine, sweat, shit and God knows what else, probably another mans cum/cheese. I just wanted it to be over with fast.

very_hairy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I faked it a few times with my then wife. I was fucking my gf who was miles hotter and much tighter, so being back inside my wife wasn't anywhere near as stimulating. I had to fake it a few times just to get it over with, especially if it was the same day I'd already cum inside my gf a couple of times.

Wow - you are despicable.

allmale

Experimental Member
Media
I've faked it as well. Pussy was so loose it was like fucking a bowl of jell-o. After 40 minutes and not finishing the race, and no where feeling getting close I grunted and growned, tensed up, and that was that. Have done it on other occasions as well, namely when I'd been drinking. That was years ago.
Another time I was honest and I just said, "Let's take a break, I'm tired." All I heard for the rest of the night was "what's wrong with me" or "don't you like me anymore" or "what's wrong with you?" On and on and on it went. Never did that again. Ever.
Now that I'm middle aged, one doesn't have to perform to perfection all the time. Thank-God.
There are alot of medications now that make it very hard to even get into the race much less cross the finishline. Oh well.

dlfellow

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
done it twice,both times with a condom.it was a dumb thing to do.
i should've never had sex with her in the first place.it was one of those dumb young guy moments i had from my past.
i felt pressured to have sex with her because alot of other guys thought she was hot.so damn..i had to have sex with her..right?

that was the last time EVER that i gave a shit about what the majority of people ever thought about me.

jeepster99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah, I have definitely faked an orgasm before. Just once, and it was with a condom. We left the frat party, both were wasted, and after going for like an hour I was just wanting to smoke a cig and pass out. She had gotten off twice already so, I did what I had to do. But....guys....YOU HAVE TO SELL IT if you ever need to use this get out of jail free card. Tense up, grunt, all that shit. Because just like ALLMALE said earlier, shes most likely gonna be like "whats wrong with me/you" for the next month if you wanna end sex without cumming. I feel like someone could write a book on this subject lol.

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Fuck that!

I remember when me and the ex wife were in a REALLY rough patch but found ourselves having sex one night. While doing it, she totally faked it! I was so....like, WTF!? I'm thinking, if you're gonna come in my room to have sex WHY fake it (long story)!?

Long story short, I kept fucking her until I came in her. It wasn't a good orgasm at ALL - but I chose to have an orgasm anyway. I could have stopped or faked one too - but why?

Simba