Fake ass motha fu-- on LPSG!

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by Kassokilleri2ff, Dec 21, 2008.

1. Kassokilleri2ff

Well, now that my drama filled title has gotten your attention quite expertly! I have a question and a statement or two...or something like that.

So we see women on this forum. How many? Not alot. But we obviously know that not all of them are actually women.

We also see lots of big cocks. We also know that lots of those cocks are fake. Fake as in, not that persons cock, photoshopped, taken with camera tricks or whatever.

So I have a question. What about all these sex stories and questions about sex. Are they real? Sometimes a lot of stuff on this forum seems fake to me. "my girlfriend doesn't cum", "my girlfriend has big tits what should i do?" "last night I picked up some smoking hot blonde and fucked her mother while she was taking a shit" blah blah. It seems to me like people just make a thread like that, to get people to believe that such and such screen name is a person who gets laid. Even though nobody knows who that person really is at all. Like, you live through your screen name, if people believe things about such and such screen name, then the person behind it is happy for whatever reason.

Thats my theory on some of that stuff. I think some people are just straight up fake. A few questions here and there are real but what the ratio of real to fake is, I haven't a clue.

My other theory is that because I really don't get out and get laid that much, I find it harder to believe that other people do too. And I know so many other guys like me who don't get out and have sex and live these fun lives that it seems tons of people on lpsg do. I guess that could be a reason why I don't believe alot of the stories on here, because maybe I just have never seen that tier of life. I haven't been to that level and don't know how common it really is.

What do you people think? Are the glamerous lives of lpsg members for real? Do you really get to have sex with tens or hundreds of people? Do you really go through so many relationships?

2. yurkon

yurkon New Member

I think it depends on where you spend your time. While in college I had a fair amount of sex because I was around women my own age at a large university, I went out a lot so I met a lot of women, I was friends with several and got to know their friends etc.

It started slowing down for me in my late 30s because I didn't go out as much and wasn't around women who would find me attractive compared to younger guys.

3. D_Fiona_Farvel

D_Fiona_Farvel Account Disabled

I don't know about all of the stories on-site, but have to say that every person I've met offline from LPSG has been genuine and what they presented online.

Personally, I am the annoying, tall, friendly, chubby, flirty, unable to hold my liquor :08: :wink:, nasal-voiced, bull shitting-free, bitchy, "wanton hussy"™, that it would seem I am from my posts. :shrug:

And, I'm rather proud of that authenticity - for them and myself. :hug:

4. yurkon

yurkon New Member

Also, you're actually pretty young. I didn't start having unusual or frequent hookups until I was 20. Many of my college buddies didn't hook up that much and they were more attractive than I was, but I was out more and much more out going. I'd pretty much talk to anyone and didn't mind getting turned down and that's the key.

When I was out and wanting to hook up, I looked at it like casting while fishing. I just kept at it. Frankly I had a difficult time with rejection until I was 20. If I got rejected, particularly if I was out with my buddies, I kinda shut it down because they would give me so much shit after a failed attempt or evening. Then it occured to me, they're assholes (kinda). At least I was out trying, so I got over them giving me crap and told them at least I'm trying. You're evening (or day) was spent watching me and that's more pathetic than me and I've been rejected X times tonight, so at least I'm doing something about it.

That fishing anology is a good one. Think that way when you're out. Granted my method is predicated on being around a lot of women.

Another thing that helped me was I had better luck when my friends weren't with me. One evening I just felt like drinking, no one else was up for it and I hooked up pretty quickly with a group of girls and ultimately had the fun I was seeking. I thought because I wasn't being watched by my friends it was easier for me to not worry about being turned down. After a several successes (great spelling I know), I asked the girl I was with how we ended up together and she said that she and other women are scoping out the guys and when they see one (me) come over to a group of girls, they are watching the group the guy left and if it's a group of guys who are clearly having fun at someone's expense she and her friends weren't interested because they didn't want to be on the butt end of a joke.

5. yurkon

yurkon New Member

Sweetass, what do you make of my above method and view in general? I ask not so much for me as I do the original poster. He'd do better with a woman's perspective probably, but I threw in my opinion because it worked for me over the years. However times have changed since I was his age.

6. red7.5

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Last time I checked I was real. There is bullsht everywhere. And so it goes...

7. D_Rod Staffinbone

D_Rod Staffinbone Account Disabled

not all of the stuff that seems fake is fake.
    not all of the stuff that seems real is real.
    it's so annoying i took down my profile and all my gallery pics a couple of weeks
    ago because it just creeped me out so much to think the fakers were reading/looking at
    my profile and pics which were all genuine. was even going to leave the site, but my
    account was never deactivated, so here i am posting yet again.

8. xxxmoneyshot

xxxmoneyshot New Member

Albums:
    i've been here maybe a week and have spotted a few fakes,its really not that hard to figure them out. im surprised there are people on here dumb enough to believe them (and then keep believing them even after it has been pointed out).

what does my head in is why do these people do it on this site in particular (create fake profiles), pretty much everyone is accepted for how they look on here whether they be ugly or good looking,thin or fat,black,white etc etc and from what i can tell no one would be discriminated against. its really fucking beyond me why people do this, its pathetic.

for example i added a "girl" from the webcams section or whatever,did a bit of background research and it turns out she was actually some guy from melbourne.
    im sure there are heaps of gay guys with big cocks who would be more than willing to offer up some pics or webcam,so why obtain them by deceit?
    i hate that shit.
    im willing to name names,these people should be ousted.

p.s i only post when im bored,at the end of the day i couldnt really give a fuck.

9. D_Fiona_Farvel

D_Fiona_Farvel Account Disabled

I'm not sure if it applies to Kassokiller because he stated "I really don't get out and get laid that much", and your advice is based on the person going out and meeting people. Until he leaves the house for social reasons, or maybe starts off by online dating, he will not date, have opportunities for the wild moments some describe, or get laid.... unless new pussy just shows up at your door these days without putting in any work. :biggrin1:

Perhaps I'm not the best woman to comment on male social angst - I'm very straightforward. If I like someone, I tell him.Want to date, will state such. Want to fuck, will stick my tongue in his ear and whisper "wanna fuck?". Or, if I love him, I'll say it when it feels right.

There are no games, if I have an interest you'll know and that makes it easy, or should, for the men I date/have relations with. So, my best advice to Kassokiller is to find women like me that take the lead. Beware though, all that frankness and moxie usually means she's bitchy and has a bad temper, too. :08:

10. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Ive been called a fake before but i really couldn't care less. If i was fake and going for the popularity vote then id have 100 pictures in the gallery doing totally obscene things and looking like next years Miss Universe.

And just because i have a non exsistant sex life i refuse to believe everyone on here must be lying about theis

11. Deno

Gold Member

Albums:
    LPSG is not facebook or mySpace, and not a pickup joint, I could care less what sex a member is. It would be nice to be able to believe if someone posts pictures saying it them that it is really them. Otherwise, Meh!

12. D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead Account Disabled

Ya know, we DON'T know what the ratio of fakeage to reality is. I've met people here who were definitely as cool in real life as they are on these boards.

But I also think the fake ones would not meet you in person!

Personally, I take people here on face value, unless they set off my bullshit detector. No harm, no foul. And I accept that there's no way I'll know if everyone's fucking around as much as they say they are.

13. DonJuanDeShenzhen

Albums:
    It's all a mirage

14. B_mylipswet

B_mylipswet New Member

In your mind until you meet me eye to eye if you d
  15. D_CountVonBhigBohner

D_CountVonBhigBohner Account Disabled

As long as the pic/profile is real...I don't really look too far into it. Did someone hurt you on here? U seem bitter.

16. nudeyorker

Gold Member

Well to answer the OP; for me the 80's and 90's were pretty much one big sex romp with a little time devoted to work and hobbies. So a lot of the things that I have written have been from those experiences. However I have settled into relationship with one person as the 21st century moves forward, so at this point I can only write on those experiences.

Draft saved Draft deleted