Fake Bible Verses

Discussion in 'Funny Stuff: Jokes, Quizzes, Games & Pics' started by B_VinylBoy, Dec 9, 2010.

1. B_VinylBoy

B_VinylBoy New Member

Has anyone seen this on Twitter? It's totally sacrilege, and quite hysterical at the same time. Here are some of their most recent tidbits of twisted humor:

"And on the 8th day, wide awake from a week-long cocaine & Four Loko binge, God made the Westboro Baptist Church." Genesis 8:2

"Jesus said unto the crowd, 'Fear me not! Fear those who have double-jointed elbows! Ain't nothin natural about that shit.'" John 12:3

"Dear children, let us not love with words or tongue, but rather with our penises and vaginas." John 3:18

"For Matthew responded, 'The same thing we do every night Pinky: Try to take over the world!'" Acme 3:16 :biggrin1:

Anyone else?

2. chicagosam

Gold Member

And he said: Yea, verily, you pisseth me off and I will fuck thou over royally and religiously until Hell will not have thou, fucktard." —The Book of Saint Sam, Ch. 13, v. 13.

3. B_VinylBoy

B_VinylBoy New Member

"Jesus said, 'Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them. For tell them I have candy and toys in my van.'" Matthew 19:14

Draft saved Draft deleted