Fake Bible Verses

Discussion in 'Funny Stuff: Jokes, Quizzes, Games & Pics' started by B_VinylBoy, Dec 9, 2010.

1. B_VinylBoy

B_VinylBoy New Member

Has anyone seen this on Twitter? It's totally sacrilege, and quite hysterical at the same time. Here are some of their most recent tidbits of twisted humor:

"And on the 8th day, wide awake from a week-long cocaine & Four Loko binge, God made the Westboro Baptist Church." Genesis 8:2

"Jesus said unto the crowd, 'Fear me not! Fear those who have double-jointed elbows! Ain't nothin natural about that shit.'" John 12:3

"Dear children, let us not love with words or tongue, but rather with our penises and vaginas." John 3:18

"For Matthew responded, 'The same thing we do every night Pinky: Try to take over the world!'" Acme 3:16 :biggrin1:

Anyone else?

2. chicagosam

Gold Member

And he said: Yea, verily, you pisseth me off and I will fuck thou over royally and religiously until Hell will not have thou, fucktard." —The Book of Saint Sam, Ch. 13, v. 13.

3. B_VinylBoy

B_VinylBoy New Member

"Jesus said, 'Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them. For tell them I have candy and toys in my van.'" Matthew 19:14

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice