Fake Boobs

FastErik1973

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
How many guys here love breast implants I am asking since I am going to buy my gf some boobs next year(4k). I figure 250cc to 300cc nothing to crazy just a bump from a b cup to a c cup not stripper big ie 400-450cc on a little women 5'1 94lbs. I think fake boobs are the best thing next to the micro bikini.

FastErik1973

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Love implants or love large breasts. I couldn't believe anyone would like fake over real. Have you ever touched implants before...they feel hard.

I already had gf's with saline and silicone breast implants I love them better than real one's. The problem with D cup real one's that they looker better in a bra. Also once you get in your upper 30's they are falling down toward the belly aka grandma boobs. The implants stay up even when they lay down on the beach nice. No bra needed so support this way you get to see some nice nipple action. They have new gummie bear style out that are super soft if you think the other two are hard. I played many night's with both tpes and don't think they feel hard.

rayray

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
How many guys here love breast implants I am asking since I am going to buy my gf some boobs next year(4k). I figure 250cc to 300cc nothing to crazy just a bump from a b cup to a c cup not stripper big ie 400-450cc on a little women 5'1 94lbs. I think fake boobs are the best thing next to the micro bikini.
I think the size would be perfect for her, and you.I read that after Jane Seymour had her twins she had implants that werent to big just to get her lift back..