Fake Boobs

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by earllogjam, Oct 1, 2007.

1. earllogjam

Gold Member

I've never been with a gal with fake boobs other than a stripper who would not let us guys at a bachelor's party squeeze her tatas.

I'm on the other side of the fence for the most part and my curiosity has gotten the best of me so I was going to ask this questions to the straight guys here.

Can you easily tell if a gal has had a boob job? Can you feel the difference? Do you think the sex is better with gals with boob jobs or does it make any difference to you? Would you encourage your sex partners to get a fake pair?

2. byteslip

byteslip Member

When the clothes are off it's pretty easy to tell if she has been enhanced. Personally, give me a natural pair, don't like the way fakes feel and scares me a bit the way they move. And I'd never EVER encourage any woman to do it... I like all sizes. Variety is the spice of life... doesn't mean a larger pair will not get my attention better though.

3. snoozan

Gold Member

not only can one feel the difference, 9 times out of 10, i can tell the difference with a cursory glance. i definitely prefer good real ones over good fake ones, but all women aren't blessed with beautiful breasts especially after having children, so good looking fake ones can be good too.

to respond to byteslip, i understand the sentiment, but it's not only about size. i'd love to have the same size i have now but pre-baby firmness. ah, well.

4. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

I'm not a male, but I can usually tell when a woman has had a boob job. I, personally, don't think it's attractive.. but I'm not attracted to women, either.

snoozan likes this.
  5. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

I prefer good real tits over good fake ones, although even good fake ones look quite different to real ones, fake ones are rounder with more fullness above the nipple while real ones have more of a tear drop shape, it's peculiar that some men are coming to view that shape as more desirable.

However I view cosmetic surgery more or less as an extension of cosmetics, if a woman feels it's going to help her self esteem or self image why not go for it, breasts often suffer after pregnancy and childbirth and if a woman feels bad about this and a little op can fix it it's her prerogative, although I wish there were better surgeons around, I hate to see implants where you can see the edges or where the implant is obviously too large for the breast.

6. classyron

Gold Member

Albums:
    Fake tits only look good with clothes on, and they feel like cheap pool toys! Give me real ones. Fakies are not my preference.

7. Osiris

Gold Member

You can easily tell. Some of the implants are getting better, but like the rest have said, when the clothes come off, it's obvious. I'll take a pair of real over fake any day.

8. Eva

Eva New Member

I can not only tell if they're fake, I can usually guess within about $500 of how much the job cost.

9. classyron

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have only been fooled by one pair, and it was a waitress in Florida. They felt like real boobs, but were VERY expensive silicone implants.

10. snoozan

Gold Member

that's pretty funny.

there are some women(?) on here whose breasts look really badly augmented. what's sad is that the over-the-muscle, bolted on half grapefruit look is considered not only attractive, but normal. it's interesting that bad surgeons are now determining what is aesthetically pleasing in our culture.

11. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

In my earlier post I said that some men are now coming to view half grapefruit shape as more desirable, but Snoozan put what I meant much more succinctly.

12. snoozan

Gold Member

dammit i hate it when i repeat someone else's post. it's so rude. will you spank me? i'll show you all 11 inches of my womanhood. :wink:

13. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

Unless you have some melon sized fake boobs to go along with your massive edificial clit our lust will have to remain unconsummated :)

14. SpeedoGuy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Fake boobs are usually easy to spot, clothing or not. Its because they are often unnaturally large compared to the woman's torso and stand out at an unnatural angle. Pleasing to the eye but phony.

I had a girlfriend, decades ago, who was very flat chested. No boobs at all. Lack of a bustline always bothered her even though I thought she was attractive regardless. She was the only one I ever suggested breast enhancement to. Not because it made any difference to me but because it would have helped her feel better about herself. I don't know if she ever followed through with it.

15. Sixofspades

Sixofspades New Member

To me, natural is nicer, even if they're smaller and not symmetrical. I mean, the fake ones are just too round, and oftentimes they're spaced too far apart as well, so it's pretty easy to spot. There's just no personality to them. There's also the aspect of 'she's not happy with herself' that immediately resonates in my mind, which automatically makes her somewhat less attractive in my eyes.

16. earllogjam

Gold Member

Do women who get boob jobs lose physical sensation in their breasts? I would think there would also be a lot of scar tissue that forms inside the breast changing its natural feel.

I would think it would be a definite no go if a woman could loose any type of physical sensation there. Especially around the nipples. The scarring must look awful when the boob is pulled up or do they cut along the areola edge of the nipple?

snoozan likes this.
  17. earllogjam

Gold Member

It is ironic how most of the guys here have indicated a preference for natural boobs yet this procedure is so popular among women. I wonder if they are doing it more for themselves rather than attracting men. Unlikely.

18. snoozan

Gold Member

They are massive, but they are real and, unfortunately, resemble bananas more than melons. Damned kids.

I would think it would be a definite no go if a woman could loose any type of physical sensation there. Especially around the nipples. The scarring must look awful when the boob is pulled up or do they cut along the areola edge of the nipple?[/quote]

I've always wondered about this because it's common to insert the implants through the nipples-- and though it's claimed that you don't necessarily lose sensation, I've had enough surgery elsewhere to know that areas around scars are less sensitive. There are a lot of complications that can happen. This website discusses some of the complications.

There are a bunch of ways to put implants in, but the worst incision is what the call the keyhole- which is used more commonly on reductions and breast lifts. It involves cutting under the breast, up around the nipple, and back down. I've seen scarring from this and it's not pretty. I would love to have higher, firmer breasts, but the risks of surgery plus the look of those scars doesn't seem worth it to me. Unfortunately, I don't think I'm a realistic candidate for implants to firm me up because I'm already a 36DD.

An interesting experience I've lately had is talking to a man whose wife has implants and he loved the look and size of my breasts at least as well as the implants. I was very surprised.

19. earllogjam

Gold Member

36DD? Those bra sizes are all Greek to me. I guess you are pretty big I gather. It doesn't suprise me that a man would prefer your natural breasts to implants. Seems most guys can instantly tell the difference and have a very strong preference for natural. What does suprise me is that your breasts would come up in casual conversation with a man. lol

20. snoozan

Gold Member

You obviously haven't read enough of my posts. :tongue:

Draft saved Draft deleted