Fake compliments

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Mr_Cumalot, Apr 20, 2009.

1. Mr_Cumalot

Mr_Cumalot New Member

Albums:
    If someone has been with a few big guys some of which may have been bigger, and they knew you were big beforehand, and they compliment you by saying things like 'i cant get over how big you are' when you partake in everyday chat....isnt that a bit fake, or am i missing the point of a compliment and take it nicely?

#1 Mr_Cumalot, Apr 20, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2009
  2. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

have you heard of damning with faint praise??

3. Mr_Cumalot

Mr_Cumalot New Member

Albums:
    Guess that is possible i.e. You arent that big to me, but saying this will shut you up? Away from that she does have 'large cock' pet names for me.

4. Mr_Cumalot

Mr_Cumalot New Member

Albums:
    In a situation like mine how would you other guys act? Tell her 'hey look its all good and we can stop pretending' or is it best to be mr confident and continue acting like i am hung?

5. EnTaro

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yeah, I think you're missing the point. Besides, you're still big.

It'd be a facetious compliment if you actually were small, but you're not. Based on your pics (can't see closeups because I'm not gold), you're pretty big man - bigger than me, and I get compliments. I'm really skeptical that all but the absolute most experienced women would've been with more than one or two "bigger" guys. If you're the third biggest out of fifty guys that's probably enough to pull compliments.

In any case, it's not like you dirty talk a girl by saying "You've got the third best pair of breasts I've ever seen. They're so perky. Not as perky as Jen's were back in '07 but you know they're still nice. Hey, is this turning you on?"

6. Mr_Cumalot

Mr_Cumalot New Member

Albums:
    Awesome points. You compliment a girl to the max. Not short change them. Im being overly harsh and should just accept any compliments she gives me. Size wise dude my length is only just over 18cm. Girth is over 6 inch tho.

Draft saved Draft deleted