Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I wanted to comment on my recent experience with purchasing a Fleshlight from a local Retail chain here in St. Louis. Do to a recent
dry spell I thought that I would go down and see what was new at our local shop and caught site of a stack of Fleshlights sitting on the shelf.
There were only two different textures offered for the Pink Pussy
the original smooth and a ribbed selection. Not one for mild I thought I would go with the wild !!! and brought home the ribbed...

Long story short after only one use a tear developed in the entrance
of the sleve. Well crap !!! I took pictures of the sleeve and my receipt and sent them to the manufacture and asked for their assistance. After being promptly contacted back I was informed that my purchase may be counterfeit and to please supply additional photos of the packaging.

It was confirmed that I had been sold a bogus Fleshlight . Not only that I paid about $30 more than what it could of been purchased for at their web site.. Plus once I got on the website Holy Crap it was like a kid in a candy store Lots of textures and styles including FleshJack.

Their customer service offered to send me any product they had to replace my bogus product and all at their expense. I really appreciate customer service when they go beyond normal expectations. I feel that I owe it to them and will patronize there products in the future.

48 hours later I received The Real Deal... and Oh Baby !!!
I ordered the Pink Lady Destrya ... Lots of chambers for tightness and little nubbins for texture I got that baby all Lubbed up for a test drive and at 7.5 x 5.5 it was perfect going in. I could feel the head of my Cock hit the first chamber and push through into the second. When I drew back it
grabbed the head of my Cock and 2 min Later I shot a huge Load..
I continued to torture myself being extra sensitive from just cumming Is just the best time to feel all that one of these babies has to offer...

I also own a Tenga White and I hit bottom before my entire cock is inserted into it. Not So with a Fleshlight I can get that feeling of being buried to the hilt with my cock which I love. The tenga is really good for
edging and has great texture also;

Just sayn wow I almost missed out on owning a great product because i
wouldn't of bought another one and defiantly a loyal customer
thanks to the customer service at fleshlight....

Ive loaded some pics the fake unit is pink the real Deal is flesh colored
you can also see the better construction and the difference in hole size which makes it tighter........ in my album ....

Has anyone else been had by a knockoff product ...

I Love IT !!
Hope that helps Pat

docdeath

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I saw the pics you posted of the fake vs. real Fleshlight.
I can't believe someone thought they could actually get away with copying a Fleshlight and marketing it in this country as a REAL Fleshlight!
In comparison, it appears similar at the opening, but the inner diameter is too large and if it tore, obviously the material it's made of is of inferior quality! The case seems to be identical. was it a real Fleshlight case?
It's cool that the Fleshlight folks offered you an exchange for any model they make. I hope they take the fakers to court and prevent them from producing and selling any more FAKES!
I have 2 Fleshlights now and am about to replace one since I'm wearing it out! I'd also like to try a different texture as well, to have 3 in the batting order.
In my opinion, the Fleshlight beats a hand any day of the week. When I'm not able to get any pussy, the Fleshlight is always ready and willing to do the job!

docdeath

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
After seeing the pictures of the "Chinese" knockoffs, the Chinese who may have tested these items had to have giant-sized dicks to get any enjoyment out of them., something I doubt ever happened!
Yeah, like the Chinese ever quality-controlled ANYTHING they EVER exported to THIS country!
And..SURE, like there are loads of Chinese with GIANT dicks, queueing-up to test knock-off Fleshlights!!

This is one instance of where you should DEFINITELY be buying American...if you buy a Chinese knock-off Fleshlight, you will DEFINITELY be buying TWICE!

Pat636

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Yes it was packaged in a metal canister with great graphics for
fleshlight. the actual plastic molding was slightly different in shape
but had the same logo and patent numbers for protection....

Shame on Dr. Johns that purchased it from china also !!!