fake -- i hope

blackwood

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by not_small_at_all@Apr 9 2005, 06:52 PM
it goes down to the guys knee for crying out loud --- isnt that impossible?
[post=298850]Quoted post[/post]​

Nothing is impossible, Looks like a good 7-9 long and perhaps 6 girth.

Whats big??????

blackwood

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Has anyone looked really closely at that thing? I can see very VERY clearly, that the cock is a totally different colour of skin to the skin around it, and, well mine atleast has a darker colur of skin to the rest of my body, but the area of the groin around my penis is the same colour as it... that penis there is a different colour from the skin around it.

Also, it doesnt quite line up to the skin around it, especially in the first pic of it flaccid:
http://ratemyschlong.com/vote.php?itemid=155190

Notice that the top of the penis extends further than the wrinkles in the grion where it is supposedly meeting...

And in the second one, his thumb is going into the top of it...
http://ratemyschlong.com/vote.php?itemid=155191
And his fingers dont have the correct shading to be actually holding it, and are visibly not actually gripping it, but are gripping the area around where I am quite certain a much smaller cock would be.

The second one has similar line up problems, with the bottom bit sort of coming out of his balls instead of his pubic bone.

Its a very good fake, but a fake none-the-less. It does have a very slight outline, and it has tell tale shading and alignment problems.

It got me at first, but now Im willing to bet that is not real.

Take a second look guys, please do and look at what Im saying!

I guess that he took a pic of somebody else's dick, blew it up a bit... well... a lot... and put himself in a position where he could get photos that lined up with the dick shots he already had, then, added the dick in photoshop or something similar.

But I am certain that is not real.

D_that's a tall order

Account Disabled
Media
Originally posted by RoysToy+Apr 11 2005, 03:07 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RoysToy &#064; Apr 11 2005, 03:07 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-wilsonst@Apr 11 2005, 02:53 PM

If you want to see an impressive cock, go to RateMySchlong and check out the dude who is currently ranked #1. Really awesome and no signs of photo manipulation.

Cheers.
[post=299580]Quoted post[/post]​

Thanks, wilsonst, you have an eye for beauty. Kevinjoseph&#39;s tool is right up there at the top of the best ten and well it should be. The big rods with the upward curve are awesome and his really has a hot one. The clarity of the picture makes it even more enjoyable, lots better than many of them.
[post=299584]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

No doubt. It&#39;s nice to enjoy a gorgeous, controversy-free penis.
:)

BuffMusicIdol

Just Browsing
Media
Fake.
Look at the veins in the cock in proportion to the legs. The leg veins aren&#39;t even that big&#33;

There may a few guys who are that big, but this is an imposter.

DUH
x(

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
if it helps, I know a webmonkey kid who doctors dick pics for a LIVING (yes, really) and he concurs with the majority assessment here that this particular photo has definitely been exaggerated with photoshop or PSP. I can assure you that there are real dicks that size, but this ain&#39;t one of them.

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You can see the pores in the skin of the shaft and the scrotum, but can&#39;t see the same resolution of the leg, finger and arm. If you look at the base and then beyond to the fingers, it instantly looks like it&#39;s pasted over the fingers.

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sorry to say. However, I have to concur that I have seen one or two as big and certainly one that was as long and twice as thick&#33; (But you&#39;ll probably think I&#39;m making it up.)

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I&#39;m going to go along with the consensus of the postings here, and state yes, it is fake. Nowadays, it&#39;s all too easy to photoshop something like that, and plus someone here made a good pointv about the peculiarities of the photo.

Nah, I don&#39;t buy it, so don&#39;t sell it to me.

mimosurfDutch

Expert Member
Media
Its real - its just one of those very photogenic angles. His right leg is going &#39;away&#39; from the camera lens, so it looks smaller. Because his cock is close to the lens, it looks larger by comparison. If his hand was in this pic, it would put things in more accurate perspective. Still nothing to sneeze at&#33;

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
D

deleted1447

it&#39;s fake. there isn&#39;t a shadow on his leg where there should be one.

bert.p

Just Browsing
Media
The pic is no fake. I´ve seen other pics of this guy and chatted with him. It´s just unbelievable, but they are real&#33;

EFH33

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I normally don&#39;t post about these things, because it&#39;s not my place to question someone&#39;s size, but how can this be real? The length is possible, but that kind of thickness in a SOFT state? It just seems to be too much to me.

Industry7

Just Browsing
Media
what are you all talking about?? it&#39;s real. taht dones&#39;t look shopped at all. it does NOT come anywhere CLOSE to his knee, not even HALF WAY. it&#39;s NOWHERE near that long. in the erect pic, you can tell that it&#39;s not that big. look at the size of his hand compared to his cock. If his cock is as big as you say, then his hands would be ENORMOUS&#33;&#33; Seriously his dick is definately no more than 8" erect probably much less. The flaccid shot is what makes it look big, he&#39;s proablay 6" flaccid. Actaully i bet those were taken in reverse order, the flaccid shot is actaully after an erection, which is why it still looks so enormous and veiny.

East

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I definitely think it&#39;s real. even though the skin tone is a little different, it still looks like it belongs to the guy. as the guy above me said the penis usually differs slightly in color from the rest of your body.

Pappy

Media
Originally posted by East@May 19 2005, 10:32 PM
I definitely think it&#39;s real. even though the skin tone is a little different, it still looks like it belongs to the guy. as the guy above me said the penis usually differs slightly in color from the rest of your body.
[post=312977]Quoted post[/post]​

If I&#39;m above you then you&#39;re below me and I want to know if you are bottoming for me or am I riding you??

East

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Originally posted by Pappy+May 19 2005, 08:37 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pappy &#064; May 19 2005, 08:37 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-East@May 19 2005, 10:32 PM
I definitely think it&#39;s real.  even though the skin tone is a little different, it still looks like it belongs to the guy.  as the guy above me said the penis usually differs slightly in color from the rest of your body.
[post=312977]Quoted post[/post]​

If I&#39;m above you then you&#39;re below me and I want to know if you are bottoming for me or am I riding you??
[post=312979]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

take your pick&#33;&#33;&#33; :p