Fake Identities and Con Artists ruin lpsg

Highroad

Just Browsing
Media
Moderators, forum members, please read this:
Just because this forum deals with sexual issues, does not mean the members here are fair game for the sexual perversions and fantasy scenarios of con artists using erroneous identities.
Just as we do not accept this kind of behavior in public, we should not accept it here.
The posts of late which are intended to humiliate and insult people's body parts is particularly loathsome, immature and disgusting.
On this board, among the vast majority who are normal people looking to information, fun, or fellowship, there are a few prolific offenders in this regard. Using the people here as fodder for their sexual fantasies and perversions through deceptivley false identities which he dishonestly plays off as real. Allowing this to go on lowers this forum's viability as a place where real information and genuine interaction occurs.
I encourage all of you not to accept the innappropiate postings of these persons, an example is the person going by the names Veronica Devine and Grow4melanie who uses this forum to prey on unwitting forum members as a means of playing out his own sexual perversions and fantasies.
Do not be fooled by denials and twisted attempts to unravel our discovery of the scheme, this person is not healthy, needs psychological help, and we should not aid and abet his acting out here in our public space. What mature person would actually think the size of a body part has any real meaning in life? People are to be respected for their souls, their hearts, not the body parts they were born with. That seems to be a foreign concept to some on this board, sadly.
Grow4melanie's posts reflect unhealthy sexual perspectives, and it is sad to see people in this forum duped into seeing these ideas as based in reality or somehow "fun and entertaining." While he is free to expose his fantasies in the fiction forum, where consenting people may participate in reading fictionalized stories, erroneously playing out fictional scenarios that are disguised are real is inappropriate and offensive.
Do not be fooled by postings of erroneous photos played off as real. Any authentic person who is roundly being accused of deceptive postings could merely post a photo of themselves with some proof, such as a current-dated newpaper in the photo, or a handwritten message. This is common photo-verification technique on this board and many other internet forums. If a person is suspected by a number of forum members of posting false photos, and yet does not respond by providing a verifiable photo, it is strong evidence of inauthentic identity. Don't be duped.
I ask the moderators of this forum to investigate this person's IP addresses, or to examine this issue and take action such as banning this person, so that we can maintain the honesty and integrity of this board.
This person's recent posts amount to nothing more than hate speech, thinly veiled as "sexual preference," and are offensive to many on this board. The idea that humiliating and insulting unconsenting people in pursuit of sexual gratification should be acceptable is flatly unaceptable, and it is alarming that these kind of sexual attacks are happening here in this forum. If he wants to engage in humilation as a method for his sexual gratification, that does not give him the right to use unconsenting people in this forum as fodder for his sexual fantasy.
This should not be allowed when the vast majority of people here are genuine members who seek information, fellowship and guidance.
This person has a behavior pattern of ignoring these concerns from other members, and continuing to post under these fake identities, do not feed into his patterns, take a stand against this kind of behavior.
We have a choice to make in regard to this kind of behavior on our board: Will we ensure that this board remains a viable and safe place for mature adults to confer? Or will we allow it to be a place where offensive, hurtful and misleading sexual behavior is overlooked?

Trigon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm BATMAN, and I love umbrellas shoved up my ass-cave! Biff! Yow!

Get over here!

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Lighten up, It's the god damn internet, a virtual world, NOT the real world, people can be anyone they want to be!
That is for sure. Don't get your shit in a knot because people are being fake. It's the internet, not real life. Anything goes around these parts.
Always double enter between paragraphs.
Thank you, I wasn't the only one having mental brain twitches.

Highroad

Just Browsing
Media
Some of you shmucks will fall for anything.

"Melanie" has shut down his disgusting blog, admitted it was all a big deception, and now has written an apology for it in place of the blog.

Check it out

On his blog he now has my initial post fully posted there. Says he is sorry and promises to donate some of the money he duped from people here at his phony blog to HIV victims. Great guy, that Melanie.

Half you shmucks would still be falling for his line of sh#t if I hadn't put an end to his crap.

Industrialsize, Think Kink and the rest of you who attacked me, saying "lighten up, man, anything goes here," are what makes it possible for an idiot like "Melanie" to come on here and dupe people out of money on phony penis enlargement creams.

Like I said, some schucks will fall for anything.

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"Melanie" has shut down his disgusting blog, admitted it was all a big deception, and now has written an apology for it in place of the blog. Great guy, that Melanie.
Half you shmucks would still be falling for his line of sh#t if I hadn't put an end to his crap.
I've stayed out of the "Melanie" threads until now.You've got the confession you wanted but you still have a problem believing that a woman could do this.At this stage of the game why would "Melanie" lie about gender?
Do you think that only guys know how to use a computer?

DocHolliday

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Industrialsize, Think Kink and the rest of you who attacked me, saying "lighten up, man, anything goes here," are what makes it possible for an idiot like "Melanie" to come on here and dupe people out of money on phony penis enlargement creams.

Give that man a little tin star. He's a HERO.

ps. thanks for figgering out how to space paragraphs.

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Paranoia of fakes, con-artists and players ruins lpsg as well. Today I hurt someone and made him feel insulted because of my fear that he was too good to be real. I feel really bad about it and I can't take it back although I wish I could because he really is a very genuine person.

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some of you shmucks will fall for anything.

"Melanie" has shut down his disgusting blog, admitted it was all a big deception, and now has written an apology for it in place of the blog.

Check it out

On his blog he now has my initial post fully posted there. Says he is sorry and promises to donate some of the money he duped from people here at his phony blog to HIV victims. Great guy, that Melanie.

Didn't nicIQ have alot to do with melanies downfall?

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
The sad thing though Mel is that problems with body image fuck alot of people up, they harm others and themselves as a result. For every SPH guy who contacted you, there will be another small dicked guy beating his wife and kids, maybe shooting up a college.

As you so often said - think about it.