FAKE - My apology

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I recently posted about moving back to England as a way of trying to correct all the fakery I have posted. I never lived in Tenerife I used proxies to fake that. A lot of personal stuff I posted was not true. :frown1: The pics I have had up were not me and not even in the same age range.

I apologise but feel I will be banned pretty quickly as this is just the excuse a certain admin is looking for. Those I have been close to have my email address. Please keep in touch.

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
why did you lie?

apology is good...coming clean shows more truth than any pic.
don't beat yourself up over it.
:wink::biggrin1:

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Stick your apology. We want financial compensation for all the distress youve caused.

Ill accept Argos vouchers.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I recently posted about moving back to England as a way of trying to correct all the fakery I have posted. I never lived in Tenerife I used proxies to fake that. A lot of personal stuff I posted was not true. :frown1: The pics I have had up were not me and not even in the same age range.

I apologise but feel I will be banned pretty quickly as this is just the excuse a certain admin is looking for. Those I have been close to have my email address. Please keep in touch.

If it's real, then the best of everything to you.

If this is yet another assinine April Fools Day play, I am fed up with it.

What have we today? Upon logging on, an upside down box of informaton followed by All the mods/admins are blessed with a new "I don't care" post-it note avatar. What did we have 2 years ago for April 1? All the mods/admins banned: http://www.lpsg.org/83025-pecker-ousted-gillette-gets-shave.html

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For the haters and those totally lacking any sense of humour in this thread get a fucking life. I've resigned so get the fuck on with it. Sad sad fuckers.

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
For the haters and those totally lacking any sense of humour in this thread get a fucking life. I've resigned so get the fuck on with it. Sad sad fuckers.

Rude, very rude, because if you think of it, people were mad because they didn't agree with you being banned.

It's clear that even old people need to grow up.

Last edited: