FAKE - My apology

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Happy April fools day or Guy Fawks to those in the UK. Davey, you are a mess, but you know that, dont you? It was pretty good.

Guy Fawks? lmao

Thats November 5th. Bonfire night etc

I think its called April fools day universally.

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This thread is pretty much a waste of good real estate..... I have a GREAT sense of humor, but THIS just isnt funny. Just a persons need for undeserved attention...

Sad, so sad....

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
For the haters and those totally lacking any sense of humour in this thread get a fucking life. I've resigned so get the fuck on with it. Sad sad fuckers.
I, for one, was shattered by your sudden and unexpected departure, and I am overjoyed at your return.

Honestly, some people take this shit - and themselves - waaaaay too seriously.
They could do with a dose of humility. And a humor transplant. And a life.

Last edited:

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
I recently posted about moving back to England as a way of trying to correct all the fakery I have posted. I never lived in Tenerife I used proxies to fake that. A lot of personal stuff I posted was not true. :frown1: The pics I have had up were not me and not even in the same age range.

I apologise but feel I will be banned pretty quickly as this is just the excuse a certain admin is looking for. Those I have been close to have my email address. Please keep in touch.
Nyehhhhhhhhhh...fuck off.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am so glad I was away that day.

But I am also sad, because the mods nipped in and closed the Mitchymo banning thread that gave rise to the idea for this joke. That was high-handed. But legal.

Last edited:

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

But I am also sad, because the mods nipped in and closed the Mitchymo banning thread that gave rise to the idea for this joke. That was high-handed. But legal.

FFS :rolleyes:

Some silly assumptions in this post. Are you implying they nipped in knowing you were away that day? Yeah Im sure they fear you. :rolleyes:

High handed? Legal? Pff Maybe they just got tired of the likes of you bumping it for no valid reason whatsoever other than your own selfish sense of injustice. Sorry, but this forum doesn't revolve around you and the thread topics need to keep moving forward. Not cluttered up with stale threads. Its not like you were saying anything new. Just bumping. Other forums are very strict about this kind of behaviour. You were tolerated.

This thread has nothing to do with the Mitchymo ban but it seems that some are determined to connect the two in a lame attempt to continue the drama. The timing may be off but sadly APRIL FOOLS DAY IS ON APRIL 1st AND CANNOT BE POSTPONED UNTIL A FEW DELICATE MEMBERS THINK ENOUGH TIME HAS PASSED TO HONOUR MITCHYMOS DEMISE.

And if you don't get the joke or find it funny JOG ON. Im sure the silent(and none silent) MAJORITY would have happily got the joke and took it for what it was if a few bitter Betties hadn't pissed all over it. The fact you feel the need to piss all over it says more about you than the person playing the APRIL FOOLS prank. Whose intentions were for a bit of silly fun. If you don't know that then you don't know the man himself. I dont know him all that well but even I got the joke instantly and its intentions.

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Wrong wrong wrong. :rolleyes: OK I've hardly been online at all the last 3 weeks. I've sold up my business all my possessions and moved 2000 miles back to the UK so being here was hardly much of an option. I'm settling back to normality in the UK following all the upheaval.

FACT - when I started the thread I didn't even know that the Mitchy thread had been closed. In future don't presume to know my intentions behind a post and make them out to be fact thanks.

FFS :rolleyes:

Some silly assumptions in this post. Are you implying they nipped in knowing you were away that day? Yeah Im sure they fear you. :rolleyes:

High handed? Legal? Pff Maybe they just got tired of the likes of you bumping it for no valid reason whatsoever other than your own selfish sense of injustice. Sorry, but this forum doesn't revolve around you and the thread topics need to keep moving forward. Not cluttered up with stale threads. Its not like you were saying anything new. Just bumping. Other forums are very strict about this kind of behaviour. You were tolerated.

This thread has nothing to do with the Mitchymo ban but it seems that some are determined to connect the two in a lame attempt to continue the drama. The timing may be off but sadly APRIL FOOLS DAY IS ON APRIL 1st AND CANNOT BE POSTPONED UNTIL A FEW DELICATE MEMBERS THINK ENOUGH TIME HAS PASSED TO HONOUR MITCHYMOS DEMISE.

And if you don't get the joke or find it funny JOG ON. Im sure the silent(and none silent) MAJORITY would have happily got the joke and took it for what it was if a few bitter Betties hadn't pissed all over it. The fact you feel the need to piss all over it says more about you than the person playing the APRIL FOOLS prank. Whose intentions were for a bit of silly fun. If you don't know that then you don't know the man himself. I dont know him all that well but even I got the joke instantly and its intentions.

So eloquently put thanks.