FAKE - My apology

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
FFS :rolleyes:

Some silly assumptions in this post. Are you implying they nipped in knowing you were away that day? Yeah Im sure they fear you. :rolleyes:

High handed? Legal? Pff Maybe they just got tired of the likes of you bumping it for no valid reason whatsoever other than your own selfish sense of injustice. Sorry, but this forum doesn't revolve around you and the thread topics need to keep moving forward. Not cluttered up with stale threads. Its not like you were saying anything new. Just bumping. Other forums are very strict about this kind of behaviour. You were tolerated.

This thread has nothing to do with the Mitchymo ban but it seems that some are determined to connect the two in a lame attempt to continue the drama. The timing may be off but sadly APRIL FOOLS DAY IS ON APRIL 1st AND CANNOT BE POSTPONED UNTIL A FEW DELICATE MEMBERS THINK ENOUGH TIME HAS PASSED TO HONOUR MITCHYMOS DEMISE.

And if you don't get the joke or find it funny JOG ON. Im sure the silent(and none silent) MAJORITY would have happily got the joke and took it for what it was if a few bitter Betties hadn't pissed all over it. The fact you feel the need to piss all over it says more about you than the person playing the APRIL FOOLS prank. Whose intentions were for a bit of silly fun. If you don't know that then you don't know the man himself. I dont know him all that well but even I got the joke instantly and its intentions.
Honey, too many caracters...
Ever since I have sat on my glasses and broken them, I have a big problem reading really long posts...
I know, it`s not your problem, I`m just saying why this long post probably won`t get a proper answer from me...And that makes me feel really bad..
P.S. Yes, it`s been a while since I have broken them, but I`m just too lazy to go to the doc`s and get a new pair...

a

maxcok

Expert Member
Media

CS, I don't know why you even bother to defend this anymore.
For chrissakes, the first word in the title was FAKE. It was April Fools Day.
I don't know you that well either, but it was obvious from the text it was a joke.
I mean, who apologizes for a fake persona on an internet board? Like that never happens, lol.
My god, people are ridiculous!

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm so sorry Cunning Stunt. Because it went up on April 1 I thought it was a joke, but you are a real and serious mod actually! And I am relatively new here. When large numbers above me treated your post as a joke I was swayed by that.

Xcuse I had no idea it was annoying you that I tried to keep Mitchymo's thread bumped. If you like I will bump this one instead.

Of course LPSG does not revolve around me! How could it?

I hope you have more time and energy now for the forums and other features here Cunning, now that 'real life' has allowed you back with us.

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
CS, I don't know why you even bother to defend this anymore. For chrissakes, the first word in the title was FAKE. It was April Fools Day. I don't know you that well either, but it was obvious from the text it was a joke. I mean, who apologizes for a fake persona on an internet board? Like that never happens, lol. My god, people are ridiculous!

Thanks Maxcok but I'm not defending it as there is nothing to defend. :wink:

I won't however allow anyone to make posts presuming to know my intentions without challenging them.

Put it this way. How would it go down if I were to assume that someone who is no longer here is behind a few of the recent posts made by some members in this and related threads and were to post to that effect as if it were fact? It would be CS open season. :rolleyes:

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Xcuse I had no idea it was annoying you that I tried to keep Mitchymo's thread bumped. If you like I will bump this one instead.

I never said it was annoying me. I suggested a valid reason for the mods locking it. Your post did annoy me though. If a post pushes my buttons, I react. Simple. You assume too much it seems.

Bump this one as well if it excites your day. Do you have Bumpmania or something?

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yah, you betcha :lmao:

As I read the entire thing through a third time, I don't know who's joking and who is not! Time for some caffeine I guess.

Mods are fallible humans too, and he resigned and now he shows as mod once again. If only CS and Mitchy were both back!

Last edited:

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I never said it was annoying me. I suggested a valid reason for the mods locking it. Your post did annoy me though. If a post pushes my buttons, I react. Simple. You assume too much it seems.

Bump this one as well if it excites your day. Do you have Bumpmania or something?
Now, that`s better!!!!:smile:
I can actually read this without feeling any pain in my big head!
Thank you!
One question, has this person provoked you so much that you have to be rude to her?
Somebody has a bad temper, I`d say!:wink:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
LPSG consists of people, some of whom have strong feelings about this entire matter. They're still people, even if they're people using computers to communicate with one another over the internet.

Continually insisting that this is just a website, or it's just the internet, or that it was a joke doesn't address that fact, or make the topic less emotionally charged, and it doesn't soothe those injured feelings.

That seems to be essential point of contention here.

I am entirely neutral on this matter, as I never knew the banned members, the people involved, nor do I even know why they were banned, but I can see that insisting that feelings should not be hurt because it was April Fool's day, or this is a large penis site, or this is just the internet will not make people stop feeling hurt or resolve the matter.

I'm positive that the joke wasn't intended to cause any hurt at all, and that's the source of the response that it's just a joke, let it go. It unintentionally hit a nerve, a sensitive spot, and the negative responses were completely unexpected. It was never meant to cause any pain and the jokesters are at a loss as to why that isn't understood.

It seems that both sides won't come to an understanding unless one side understands that the joke wasn't intended to hurt anyone's feelings and the other side understands that the people here are real people who have strong feelings about this issue whose feelings were actually hurt.

Is everyone on both sides mad at me now?

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Now, that`s better!!!!:smile:
I can actually read this without feeling any pain in my big head!
Thank you!
One question, has this person provoked you so much that you have to be rude to her?
Somebody has a bad temper, I`d say!:wink:

Spare me your nonsense.

Bad temper? Thanks for the diagnosis. :rolleyes:

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Thanks Maxcok but I'm not defending it as there is nothing to defend. :wink:

I won't however allow anyone to make posts presuming to know my intentions without challenging them.

Put it this way. How would it go down if I were to assume that someone who is no longer here is behind a few of the recent posts made by some members in this and related threads and were to post to that effect as if it were fact? It would be CS open season. :rolleyes:
Believe me, I know how that feels.
I wasn't saying you shouldn't defend yourself, but you shouldn't have to defend yourself.
Hang in there, buddy

And lighten up, people. Waaaay too serious.

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Spare me your nonsense.

Bad temper? Thanks for the diagnosis. :rolleyes:
Maybe if things you say made any sense, I wouldn`t have a headache!:wink:
Hon, it wasn`t a diagnosis, I ain`t a doctor! I was just looking for an explanation!:redface:

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Maybe if things you say made any sense, I wouldn`t have a headache!:wink:
Hon, it wasn`t a diagnosis, I ain`t a doctor! I was just looking for an explanation!:redface:

Im confident my posts make perfect sense, thanks.

Maybe your grasp of English is lacking?

You do a great line in passive aggressive btw. You have it down to perfection.

But, please, spare me. Your mixture of humour, ignorance and insults give me a headache.

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Im confident my posts make perfect sense, thanks.

Maybe your grasp of English is lacking?

You do a great line in passive aggressive btw. You have it down to perfection.

But, please, spare me. Your mixture of humour, ignorance and insults give me a headache.
Oh.......now, that wasn`t my intention!
Now you know how I feel!
I sympathize!:frown1:

Jason

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Is everyone on both sides mad at me now?

No. A good post.

An April Fool's Day joke should be acceptable on LPSG as everywhere. The problem here was not the joke itself or even the actual upset that it unfortunately caused, but that we have an environment here on LPSG where something as simple as a joke can cause such upset.

Look at what has happened. Two members banned - in the case of Mitchymo for what seems a trivial reason. The threads discussing these bans closed. The thread discussing why these threads had been closed, closed. Long-term members leaving the board or taking a holiday from it. Mods appearing to take the view that they don't have to give members an adequate justification for their action, don't have to take account of members' views. There are upset, long-term members. The Mods have a PR challenge if they want the respect of many of the membership. In this horrible atmosphere a simple joke can backfire. And next week it will be something else equally silly that becomes a storm in a teapot.