Fake or not ?

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Just when I thought I'd seen everything..............
nothing real appears.......:bsflag:

At the risk of being the shocker in this thread... That is actually a real picture. One only needs to look at member MisterMark (the original owner). I dont' know all the details, I just know people can do that.

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've seen this pic before. My understandnig is that it is actually REAL but the man admits to being a big fan of pumps.

I love big dicks, but this seems just plain gross and bizarre to me! :eek:

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have no idea, maybe the pic allready passed through lpsg.....

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c275/hardetepels/boerzoektvrouw.jpg
pumpers.
At the risk of being the shocker in this thread... That is actually a real picture. One only needs to look at member MisterMark (the original owner). I dont' know all the details, I just know people can do that.
Dig it, that looks like an advocate of a site this place used for promotions; Tiger pumping. Extremely bloated genitalia from over excessive pumping.

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
darling you are always a shocker, (a very good one) in any thread.........:tongue:

Thought so to, but hey, guess we're wrong :tongue:

yup. guess we are. In that case- "oh wow" :biggrin1:

holsty101

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wasn't this guy in that Channel 4 program last year? I did have a link to a video clip of him on badjojo.com, but it doesn't work anymore :mad:

The only thing I can remember (apart from the sheer terror) was that it was, uh 'achieved' during the course of 6 (!) years worth of silicone injections :eek:

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I've seen that pic before. If I'm not mistaken, I think Mark had that up because he knows the guy from some other site. It's a combination of pumping and silicone.

I personally don't understand the whole silicone thing, but if it floats their boats...