Fake orgasms

RamIt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have posted before about my having a tough time cumming from sex. I usually take a long time, and I cant at all if I am wearing a rubber. It has been my experience that women take it personally when I dont cum, and often become upset. So, my question it two fold.

Does it feel like an insult if you cant make a guy cum from sex?

Is there any chance a guy could get away with faking if he had a condom on?

Ive been having sex before and just got too tired to continue, and quit, and had women ask me if I came. I could have just said yes, I suppose, and hid the condom right away (ala 40 days and 40 nights). Otherwise I could try out my acting skills. Thoughts?

Lovergirl64

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, I would take it personally - I wouldn't be insulted, I'd be upset, or feel like I wasn't good enough....
I don't think you could fake it, although I have when I was younger, but men are different.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just be honest, lying about whether you've cum or not isn't a good idea, if there's some sort of psychological problem or physiological problem it should be talked about, if it's just that you're one of those guys who can't cum too easily then any partner will just have to take it as part of what you are.

B_DEATHbyCARROT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am the same way. Quickies are impossible unless I have not had sex or taken care of myself for days. Blowjobs feel great but I can count on one hand the times they have resulted in me finishing. Glad to hear of someone else out there like me!

And yes some women have taken it personally, but aside from the odd fluke I have always been this way. I didn't finish at all with the 1st three women I slept with.

So what I have done when I'm with someone new is tell them I can last as long as they want and for them to tell me when they are completely satisfied and then I will finish. Girls seem to take it better when it seems like you are resisting it rather than trying to make it happen.

Hey it's better this way than not being able to last long enough right?

RamIt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am the same way. Quickies are impossible unless I have not had sex or taken care of myself for days. Blowjobs feel great but I can count on one hand the times they have resulted in me finishing. Glad to hear of someone else out there like me!

And yes some women have taken it personally, but aside from the odd fluke I have always been this way. I didn't finish at all with the 1st three women I slept with.

So what I have done when I'm with someone new is tell them I can last as long as they want and for them to tell me when they are completely satisfied and then I will finish. Girls seem to take it better when it seems like you are resisting it rather than trying to make it happen.

Hey it's better this way than not being able to last long enough right?

I have sometimes told a woman that I could have came in the first few minutes, and I held it off. Holding it back makes it nearly impossible to cum later. (Which is true many times)

Nearly every time, each different woman's response was "You should have came, I wouldnt have minded."

Is a quickdraw really better than a half hour plus of good sex, just because the guy didnt cum?

If Im with a woman, and she doesnt cum from sex, it doesnt make me upset. Ill just try and finish her off with my mouth and hands. If I have trouble, Ill ask her what she likes or what the best way for her to cum is. Some women cum easy, some dont.

Does that not hold true for men?

Thanks for all the replies.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Does it feel like an insult if you cant make a guy cum from sex? Not so much an insult be more a failure on my behalf

Is there any chance a guy could get away with faking if he had a condom on? I guess if he was quick enough to rip it off and throw it away then yes you could fake it.

However in your situation i would prefer to be told the problem and deal with it. I don't have sex without a condom so unprotected sex would be out of the question. The compromise i hope would be either him finishing with masturbation or by me giving him a blow/hand job.

B_DEATHbyCARROT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have sometimes told a woman that I could have came in the first few minutes, and I held it off. Holding it back makes it nearly impossible to cum later. (Which is true many times)

Nearly every time, each different woman's response was "You should have came, I wouldnt have minded."

Is a quickdraw really better than a half hour plus of good sex, just because the guy didnt cum?

If Im with a woman, and she doesnt cum from sex, it doesnt make me upset. Ill just try and finish her off with my mouth and hands. If I have trouble, Ill ask her what she likes or what the best way for her to cum is. Some women cum easy, some dont.

Does that not hold true for men?

Thanks for all the replies.

Yeah every once in a while I had a woman act like she just wanted me to finish up. Then I get insulted. :biggrin1:

Funny aint it

xemnasfury21

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I "absorb" orgasms and always last at least twice as long because I always almost cum and then just continue. I'm sorta like you in that I dont care if I cum or not, but I always end up getting extra attention because it seems to annoy everyone else!

Not that I am complaining that I get to come lol, but I like pleasuring more than being pleasured and when I dont have anything to play with cos my lover is done, I would rather enjoy the pillow talk than be intently serviced.

Is that weird?

walla99

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I wouldn't necessarily be insulted, but I might feel bad about it...it's not something that comes up a whole lot - although it does from time to time and we women just need to be accepting of that just like men do...I'm not ALWAYS going to come and you need to let it be.

I think honestly is the best policy and if she knows what the situation is she can deal with it how you both decide you want to deal with it.

For me, I'd rather a guy can go for awhile than just a couple minutes, but that's just me. For either issue, there's things you can do.

I briefly dated someone who never came because of a physical disability. That was a little bit of a challenge to wrap my brain around, but when I realized he was happy pleasing me and getting a little something for himself, (I was more than happy to oblige what he wanted me to do) it was all good.

I can't see why a woman would not be OK with it as long as her needs are being met.

3664shaken

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
# 1 I’m with you condoms suck and being a woman if you wear one it really turns me off. I cannot understand how any guy could climax with one on. It’s like kissing with a trash bag over your face.

#2 Tell the girl what you want.

GOD I will do almost anything to get you off, just tell me. Sometimes, the kinkier it is the better, it changes sex and intensifies it for me.

I have had guys that only cum orally or anally or with anal stimulation or through masturbation.

I even had one guy who only got off thru titty sex, did nothing for me, but was great for him.

Just talk about with your partner and if she doesn’t want to help than maybe find someone else.

SereneBlue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't mind if the man doesn't cum. As long as he enjoyed it's all good. I never orgasm during sex. Not clitoral, not vaginal. But that doesn't mean I don't enjoy it. I figure it's the same with men.

citygirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Can't cum?! I can help you with that, I'll squeeze the shit out of you. ;-) You would think that's a good thing since woman always complain the guy comes too quickly. My hubby has tremendous endurance and staying power and usually cums when I'm all done with him :) but sometimes he can't cum right away. If I still have energy putting the clamps on him will work most of the time but if I'm all fucked out I'm pretty much a blow-up doll for him.

Just be honest with her and try techniques/positions that make you cum.