Fake personas

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This thread is not directed towards anyone, i was just wondering how many people here on lpsg are the real deal.
Are there some here like predaters who`ll say anything nice to get someone? Kinda like the childrens fable about the gingerbread house, where the witch lets the children get fat on the candy just so she can eat them.
I`m sure this goes on everywhere on the net, i just wonder how some people can be nice 100% of the time, are there hidden agendas that aren`t apparent until it`s too late?
I speak my mind here, isn`t that what you`re supposed to do? Or should i just start licking ass to fit inn?

lafever:cool:

Sinnerly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm no predator, and under my name sinnerly, i am what i am, but i have been known to create alter egos to behave behind.

for instance, my first experience with online chatting was with mIRC. I created a girl to be and had an online boyfriend and everything with no pictures or video, we had cyber sex and it was hot... he left me for another woman cause i had to go on vacation with my family...

i don't do that anymore, more now cause i don't have to

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nah...I'm pretty much what you read or see. I try not to pull any punches or talk myself 'up'.

But I don't reckon you're going to catch the fakers admitting to it on this thread.

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This thread is not directed towards anyone, i was just wondering how many people here on lpsg are the real deal.
Are there some here like predaters who`ll say anything nice to get someone? Kinda like the childrens fable about the gingerbread house, where the witch lets the children get fat on the candy just so she can eat them.
I`m sure this goes on everywhere on the net, i just wonder how some people can be nice 100% of the time, are there hidden agendas that aren`t apparent until it`s too late?
I speak my mind here, isn`t that what you`re supposed to do? Or should i just start licking ass to fit inn?

lafever:cool:

Everyone has theyre own agenda when sex is involved, and quite honestly the only way you usually get to the point of having sex is by being nice to people thus dont forget the leading topic of this site is peoples sexual organ. sooo.... why does it matter if I live in a candy house.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not as saucy in real life. But everything else is real:

-- Submoron IQ *check*
-- Tanking jokes *check*
-- Microscopically thin skin *check*
-- Whines for attention *check*
-- Inability to remember if I posted in a thread already *check*

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Im just as quirky in real life as i am on lpsg. Just ask my friends and family who just roll their eyes now when i managed to contort every conversation into sex related themes....

Also, i try as hard as i can to make my online persona have just as red hair as i do in real life.

::looks down and sees a firecrotch::

Willy_the_Wonka

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi, checking in here. I've been myself so far, and see no reason to be otherwise. :redface:

~Bill

ps - just procrastinating things in real life, I suppose. I'm definitely not on the prowl. Too busy or too tired, I've had two partners in the last two years. Both of them straight men, married, and they were bottoms. Go figure. Plus, they were men that I knew long before we went for it. Co-workers and friends, both of them. They came to me, their home life wasn't giving them what they wanted. More than once. Very strong bonding, but I know that it's precarious, and where I stand with them. My best friend with benefits is in another state right now, and it's only a matter of time before we are together again.

'night, all!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Everyone has theyre own agenda when sex is involved, and quite honestly the only way you usually get to the point of having sex is by being nice to people thus dont forget the leading topic of this site is peoples sexual organ. sooo.... why does it matter if I live in a candy house.
What!?!? You have a great body, huge cock, and a candy house !?! Life is so unfair! :frown1:

Are there some here like predators who`ll say anything nice to get someone? Would you like the list of men who lied to me about being married when I asked them point blank during the last year? Or do you just want the name of the guy guilty of sick mind games and playing hackey sack with my heart? Kinda like the childrens fable about the gingerbread house, where the witch lets the children get fat on the candy just so she can eat them. I`m sure this goes on everywhere on the net, i just wonder how some people can be nice 100% of the time, are there hidden agendas that aren`t apparent until it`s too late? YES!!!
I speak my mind here, isn`t that what you`re supposed to do? Or should i just start licking ass to fit in? lafever:cool:
I may not always speak my mind (some things are better left unsaid); but as a rule I do not lie and I do not play mind games. The only difference between my online persona and the real me is I am more sexually vocal online.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
I am the real deal, I don't pull any punches or hide anything up my sleeve. I hate that and I don't want to make friends that way.

If anything, I am a little more outgoing online that I am in real life. But I am working on that. Who I am online is who I would like to be like. But for the most part I am just as friendly in real life as I am here or anywhere else.

I'm just here for support, I'm not trying to stalk prey. If I did meet a friend or something more on here it would be great, but I wasn't expecting it.