Fake personas

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Being real has its disadvantages, people love to shit on you when you tell them things about yourself truthfully. I`d much rather be honest so that you know even if it disturbes you in some way that you can`t catch me in some stupid lie. Also, i don`t ever have to hide myself for fear of being found out. I`ll share my fantasies, my good times and the bad, that makes me human, full of mistakes and trying to learn from the old ones. No one is perfect but i guess there will always be someone pretending to be so. People either hate me for my honesty or they love me for it, the ones that give me shit the most are usually the ones who are just outright jelous because deep down they know they`re fake.
There are people in this world who would run over a dog or cat just to be mean, i`m the person who stops the car, checks for a pulse and takes that dog or cat to the vet..

lafever:cool:

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
... i just wonder how some people can be nice 100% of the time, ...

It's because people filter out what they want to say and try to stick with the civil stuff instead.

I can't say that I "use" a persona here. I don't get to talk about penis-related stuff in real life, true -- but what you see & read is me, even when I'm being a dickhead.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lee EJ
what you see & read is me, even when I'm being a dickhead.[/quote]

Me too:rolleyes:

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
The term "Munchausen's syndrome via internet" hasn't caught on yet, but I would describe anyone on here who "fakes" themselves as deserving that term.

A book I read recently called WILL THE VAMPIRE PEOPLE PLEASE LEAVE THE LOBBY? described an internet chat room where someone claimed to be the Great Great Great Grandson of Walt Whitman. That Whitman was gay and didn't have any kids never bothered the Chat Room person UNTIL someone pointed it out....

Same here.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
That's never a disadvantage for me. If people decide to give me shit because i'm candid and honest, that's their problem not mine.

Agreed. I am very selective with whom I share information.

Also--for some people, being themselves does not equate to being nice all the time. I am me all the time, but I can not say that I am always nice. I am, however, as honest in my point of view as I can be.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I have to disagree about the married guys NJ,if you look very carefully
you will undoubtedly,find the cracks in their veneer.But then I never minded having a married guy for a lover/sugar daddy. I am always the same,whether
I'm posting at lpsg, or a straight nudist site,where theyr'e terribly narrow minded,by the way. I don't have any other persona's to utilize.
I like myself just the way I am! and if you don't,oh well!
That's okay too,doesn't concern me in the least!
cigarbabe:saevil:

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I`m sure this goes on everywhere on the net, i just wonder how some people can be nice 100% of the time, are there hidden agendas that aren`t apparent until it`s too late?
I speak my mind here, isn`t that what you`re supposed to do? Or should i just start licking ass to fit inn?

Don't lick ass to fit in. There's way too much of that and way too many clicks on here. Be yourself. People can't be nice 100% of the time. If they are, I'm suspicious. I've always spoken my mind on here and will continue to do so, even though it's gotten me in hot water--a lot! Archie Bunker used to tell Edith to "stifle yourself." I don't find that an easy thing to do. It's not real.

The only difference between my online persona and the real me is I am more sexually vocal online.

If you said in real life some of things you've said on here, you'd be in a lot of trouble, young lady.

Most people are fake even in real life.

That's true. Unless you really, really know a person, be skeptical of what they tell you.

You would probably be bothered by Bill O'Reiley from Fox News if you lived here in the states SP. But, I think like Bill O'Reiley the fakers are not affected one way or the other.

Funny, I approach Fox News much the same as I approach liars here at LPSG.

Fox News is available in the U.K. and O'Reilly is awesome. He is not p.c. in any way, shape or form. Gavin Newsom deserves most of the criticism he receives.

I am real on here, the only difference is that I am more shy in real life. I say things on line that I might not say in real life.

Same here. Typing replies is far different than speaking face to face with someone.

Who the hell would fake being a guy in his late 40s living with AIDS?

I'm me here, only with spellcheck and time to properly think through what I'm trying to say.

Out of everyone on here, I would say that you and maybe two other people are 100% the real deal.

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You're really not missing much.

Right; just watch some Stephen Colbert (the Colbert Report on Comedy Central) instead. All of the jackassery, except that he knows he's being funny.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This thread has been very incitefull, those who are real speak truthfully about theirselves and those who are fake tend to justify and rationalize shit to death. They tend to make themself out to be the judge, jury, and executioner. Hmmmmmmmmmmm.......
And then there are those who have noticed it like i have and like me just roll with the punches. This is not a site for the week minded that`s for sure, i`ve seen many leave this site because they don`t like the heat that comes from certain members.
Don`t get me wrong, i`ve been known to stand in the fire myself, usually more often than not it`s just to give some a taste of their own medicine. I`m not afraid to bite back, i will not be intimidated by fakers or those who constantly put me down because i`m real.
Truth is stranger than fiction, and much more entertaining, even though it`s often controversial, yes?

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Unfortunately, I'm 100% real. Fake would be much better, I'm sure...:frown1:

I think you`re really cool, not fataly hip and cool but cool non the less.
I enjoy your posts, as i do all the real members here.