Fake pic! [Not what you might think]

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I wouldn't hope for him to be dead but I wouldn't mind it if he is. Even if he is dead, I don't think things will materially change in DPRK. Their ossified leadership seems to be monolithic.

Hanes2008

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1) What if the pattern is such that the black line stops there ? Not just a coincidence.
2) If you check the 2nd guy from the right of Kim his shadow is also different than the 2 next to him, plus Kim is standing closer to the camera than the 2 guys next to him.
3) It's next to impossible to tell if pixels have been mis-matched with that poor resolution.

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For all we know the guy could be a "veg." I always groan when countries attempt to carry on the pretense that everything is normal when everyone on planet Earth knows it isn't true.

And it's not just repressive Communist countries either. I remember when Pope John Paul was dying and the Vatican would issue some statement like "his serene Holiness is resting comfortably in the nurturing hands of our Lord." In truth his systolic was dropping like a rock and the Vatican physicians were collectively thinking wow, we have a real balls-up here!

And what about celebrities? About ten years ago Frank Sinatra's health was failing fast, he hadn't been seen in public for almost a year and yet his PR people were sending these incredible memos to the media. "Mr. Sinatra is devoting all his energies to his family on this joyous and festive Christmas season." Right- like he was personally preparing the roast beast. In truth the guy was a drooling mess and died five months later.