Fake Profiles

MegatronXXX

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hey just wondering if anyone else out there thinks a lot of Manhunt or Adam4Adam profiles are fakes.

I mean you see some of these guys on there with pics of huge dicks and a lot of them seem like they just fake and want attention. I met up with this one dude the other day who didn't look like his profile at all. First of all he said he had like a 9 in dick which was BS. The pic was not his. He was also much heavier than he said in his profile.

Anyone else have this problem? I'd like to hear your thoughts.

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
People will lie online, it's a simple fact. Now i'm not saying everyone lies but when you can write something and get away with it, many people find that far too tempting.

Especially on dating / hook up websites, people will take off 10 pounds here and add a few inches here and there - why? In an attempt to appeal more desirable.

MegatronXXX

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yeah I get it that people lie online - white lies are understandable. I'm talking about flat out fake ass profiles with super muscley guys with 9 in dicks. I bet half of these are obese basement dwellers who get off on the attention. Its annoying.

patrick_17

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey just wondering if anyone else out there thinks a lot of Manhunt or Adam4Adam profiles are fakes.

I mean you see some of these guys on there with pics of huge dicks and a lot of them seem like they just fake and want attention. I met up with this one dude the other day who didn't look like his profile at all. First of all he said he had like a 9 in dick which was BS. The pic was not his. He was also much heavier than he said in his profile.

Unfortunately too many profiles (men and women) are fake. That's just the internet, you know.

B.t.w. nice avatar

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual

Your first sign he was lying should have been when he said he had a 9 inch dick. :biggrin1: