Fake SizeQueens!

BiG Sixy!

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just have a hard time believing that the women here who claim they are "sizequeens" are really as hardcore as they claim to be. I guess if they made a video or took pics of themselves actually measuring a dildo or real cock then showed themselves actually taking the whole thing, I would be impressed. But I just have not seen that here. Im sorry if I have missed something then tell me where to look. I think so many of the women "think" the cocks that they have seen that are "9 or 10 inches" are probably really 6 or 7 inches. I just dont see how any woman here could actually not be fully satisfied by a 6.5 by 5.5 inch cock.

BiG Sixy!

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh come on...You know I am right. I dont think there is a straight girl out there that a 6.5 by 5.5 cock would not bring to orgasm.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Vaginas, like penises come in all shapes and sizes. I know women whose sweet-spots you cannot ever dream of reaching. You need to stop worrying about them. They are not worried about you.

I don't happen to be a sizequeen. However, I wouldn't even fuck you with TattoedMamaMeg's pussy on loan. I wouldn't fuck you on a boat, I would not fuck you in a moat. I would not fuck you here, or there. I would not fuck you anywhere! Wanna know why? Because you're a misogynistic jackass.

YSSCKY. Kthnx.

scottbud

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
if you think about it as a generalisation females are not good at spacial thinking so not as good at judging sizes of anything compared to guys (generalization here). And considering most guys are no tentirely happy with the size of their meat if a girl asks them how big it is they will most likely embelish probably by 2 inches or so.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are some women out there who don't have an orgasm from penetrative sex in any case. Size Queenery doesn't have to be just about the physical sensation of being penetrated by a large cock, it can have a visual aspect to. If a woman decides she's a Size Queen then that's what she is.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
I just have a hard time believing that the women here who claim they are "sizequeens" are really as hardcore as they claim to be. I guess if they made a video or took pics of themselves actually measuring a dildo or real cock then showed themselves actually taking the whole thing, I would be impressed. But I just have not seen that here. Im sorry if I have missed something then tell me where to look. I think so many of the women "think" the cocks that they have seen that are "9 or 10 inches" are probably really 6 or 7 inches. I just dont see how any woman here could actually not be fully satisfied by a 6.5 by 5.5 inch cock.

WOW, very presumptuous of you to feel you have the right to tell everyone they are wrong, dont know what they have experienced and dont know what they like. How superior you must be

jack99821

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
People like what they like. It's incredibly cynical to question something as minor as a fetish. It's just what they get off on. I really doubt they're saying that they would never ever ever be brought to orgasm by an average dick, just that it's much much easier to cum from a big dick.

Because of COURSE your likes and dislikes are best for everyone else to conform to. Jackass.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I just have a hard time believing that the women here who claim they are "sizequeens" are really as hardcore as they claim to be.

Why the fuck would you care? Moreover, why would anyone else here care what you believe one way or another? Your opinion is just that. To anyone other than you, it's meaningless. Get over yourself.

I just dont see how any woman here could actually not be fully satisfied by a 6.5 by 5.5 inch cock.

Everyone has their own proclivities, and size is just one of them for some people. Again...why the fuck would you care? It's not like you're going to be (or even have the opportunity to be) personally responsible for the sexual gratification of all the women on the site. Stop wasting our time on esoteric inanities.

Do i smell penis envy on this thread?

:: snifff :::

Indeed. Along with a sizeable dose of attention envy.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I'm not surprised you can't fathom such a simple concept. :tongue:You have already proven yourself to be a complete idiot in previous posts, PM's, as well as in chat.

Vaginas, like penises come in all shapes and sizes. I know women whose sweet-spots you cannot ever dream of reaching. You need to stop worrying about them. They are not worried about you. LMAO :biggrin1:
I don't happen to be a sizequeen. However, I wouldn't even fuck you with TattoedMamaMeg's pussy on loan. I wouldn't fuck you on a boat, I would not fuck you in a moat. I would not fuck you here, or there. I would not fuck you anywhere! Wanna know why? Because you're a misogynistic jackass.
You Rock AlteredEgo!

if you think about it as a generalisation females are not good at spacial thinking so not as good at judging sizes of anything compared to guys (generalization here). And considering most guys are not eentirely happy with the size of their meat if a girl asks them how big it is they will most likely embellish probably by 2 inches or so.
True enough, but some size queen's, like myself have hobbies or careers in which measurements play a large part.
We are more than capable of telling the difference between 5 inches and 7 inches or 6 inches and 9 inches without a ruler or tape measure.

WOW, very presumptuous of you to feel you have the right to tell everyone they are wrong, dont know what they have experienced and dont know what they like. How superior you must be
He just thinks he is superior. :tongue: I'm guessing he is just on another bitter tirade because he got turned down again by a woman he thought should have been grateful to have him. :rolleyes: Look at his name, "Big Sixy" let's face it anyone that thinks 6" is big has a problem anyway.

i can and have had good sex with averge guys, but i really love big guys. whats wrong with that? :confused:
Not a darn thing! Keep on keeping on White Chick. :smile:

B_Edward Yawn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

You rock BiG Sixy! :smile:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
People who cannot support zsize queens should excuse themsselves from large penis groups. There is nothing wrong with a small, average or medium sized penis. I like them just fine. However, there is something wrong with stupid men who think women should not get to set whatever parameters they want to set when selecting who may have sexual access to themselves.

Some people are just wastes. I wonder if anything can be salvaged of them.

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I personally believe the whole act is 50 percent in your head maybe even more so in females. A man just needs stimulation and hes up and can potentially blow. A woman needs encouragement or excitement. Somthing to get her thinking about it i generally find. once they are doing it you have to find what gets them to were they want to go I have met very few who will cum alone on penetration. Usually a lady either needs a specific position or act during it somthin that gets her off mentally that seems to send the signals down and say ok now you can too to her parts. If size is is what a girl needs to do that than size it is. Why is it so hard to think of it as the same as a guy needing a girl with big tits, or only Asian girls, or feet, or even dominance or as simple as blond hair versus brown. If a girl says she needs a big cock it isnt necessarily saying she cant actually do it with a small one its just her thing and is what she wants, and will be what gets her of hardest, most and best.