FAKE - The hung one

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I warned him. He didn't listen. Now, I have to take action. :tongue:

I posted the comment below on one of his gallery pics, and as I suggested, he removed it. He put up another whole series with jumbo bulges, that he's taken down in the past 8 hours, probably, because like I did, others called him out on how these bulges don't match the rest of the gallery.

Here is the comment that I posted in Dec.:
Author
novice_btm

Thread (Comment)
Thu December 18, 2008 9:10am

OK, when you have *A* fake pic in your gallery. It puts the ENTIRE gallery into question. The original "zebra" (no "1") pic, didn't have this obviously manipulated bulge in it. The "stretch" function used to create the huge sack isn't working. So, I don't know if you're actually the blond guy in the pics, or just a fan with a lot of his pics, but having peripherally met the subject, and had an amazing view of it for a couple extended periods of time, I can vouch for the fact that he can go without this unfortunate and unnecessary enhancement. He (or perhaps, if you are the subject, I should even say 'You') already has a really nice package. I can produce the original, and go through a point-by-point of where the fakery occurs, but really, it'd just be easier if you removed this fake, and spare yourself the rabid mob that lives for trashing fakes, and will start analyzing every single pic you have posted in painful detail.

Here are the new pics that I'm talking about, and they're just the really easy, and ridiculously obvious ones.

Verification pic:
-A quick magnification of the image, shows that the tongue is pasted on, or heavily manipulated, by a distinct line, where the colour and texture change. The line of the original, is barely even sticking out
-I'm not sure that the cock should have shadows on BOTH sides, EVEN the side that the light source is coming from
-The cock also has the issue that in other pics, notably the "bedroom" series, the shaft here is thick, ending in a narrowing head, where the bedroom shots, the cock is distinctive with the shaft being thinner, and a massive knob on the end.

The "bedroom" series:
-The waistband changes from grey in one shot (pic 8104), with clear branding, to blurred white band, with no branding (pic 030), and fine, POSSIBLY a costume change, but more disturbingly, while the white "waistband" dips a bit, it's not enough (a personal tidbit, the subject knows enough about clothing that this shouldn't be a mistake that he would make), and the cock is still growing right out of the middle of it. :rolleyes:

Look, if you're still in doubt, ask around. I have a long history of debunking fakes, and I could blow the pics all up, putting arrows and labels all over them, proving these issues, but I've already wasted enough time on items that are problematic to the naked eye. I have a proven track record on this. Enough of his pics are fakes, that I'm calling him a fake.

Again, the unfortunate part, is that I've actually met the subject of the pics, and he's a really nice guy, and in his original state, needs NO manipulation. He's handsome, has a great body, and an already impressive bulge.

Attachments

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It's beyond me as to why someone would manipulate their penises on an anonymous internet forum. But well...

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
obviously he can get away with it ! LoLzz ! look at the comments ... are they just as blind ?
Well... yes, and no. That is, the only pics that he has up, are pics where the comments are all good. He's taken down any of the pics that had questioning, or bad, comments. So, he gets away with it a bit, but then when he doesn't get away with it, removes the evidence, so it appears that nothing is wrong/he's getting away with it. Like I posted, he had the "zebra" pic up, until I posted the comment (shown in the OP), and then, it was soon taken down, just like the "jumbo bulge" series, that he took down yesterday. The whole reason that I started this thread, was so that whoever is posting these pics, can't get away with just deleting the evidence anymore.

It's annoying ppl faking stuff and posting bogus pics - but I still can't help feeling sorry for 'em when they get busted. :rolleyes:

jumbo747jet

Superior Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Without wanting to get involved in this particular thread I want to comment threads about "fakes" in general.

I know that we all react differently when things happen to us in life but for me it's important to remember that LPSG is a support group after all.

Whenever somebody is "found out" to not be telling the truth or to be sugar coating the truth I feel sorry for that person. Not because he or she was found out, but because he or she, at the time of creating an account with LPSG, didn't feel the truth would be good enough.
That is sad in itself but what makes it even worse is that a person who isn't being open and honest isn't going to benefit from a support group as all messages will directed to a fictional person.

My suggestion, to anybody who perhaps haven't been completely honest and truthful when signing up with us, is to contact one of the administrators at LPSG and ask for a change of name, which will allow you to start afresh at LPSG but with truth as a base, allowing you to benefit from the advice offered to you.

Encourage people who you believe are "fakes" to come clean instead. Don't push them into a corner or away from the support they so obviously need.

Draconis71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well...
a) Everyone knows that I don't like fakes
b) It's not like I didn't warn him
c) C'mon, those are SO obvious. Did he REALLY expect to get away with it?
:rolleyes::tongue:

Like hell you don't like em....
... what else would you do here w/o them? (Other than die of boredom) :biggrin1:

As for JumboJet's post.. Yah...
Then again, some just sign up to the site to see/look for/troll for big dicks.. (ESPECIALLY the guys creating as female/stealing pics/posing...)

Last edited: