Fake Trojan Magnum Condoms

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Strange...I did wonder why I used to get Magnum XLs that were in black packets but then I started getting gold ones. Did Trojan just change colours? I did have a 'bad' batch once where a lot of them broke. I bought mine off a website though...I hope they were/are real!

joe_smith

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Strange...I did wonder why I used to get Magnum XLs that were in black packets but then I started getting gold ones. Did Trojan just change colours? I did have a 'bad' batch once where a lot of them broke. I bought mine off a website though...I hope they were/are real!

The XL's when the first came out came in the B&W packages. Then for some unknown reason switched to the gold. Man I miss the B&W packaging. Don't worry they were not fakes.

danerain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Jeez, I wonder if those guys were complaining that they were so much smaller. If you watch the video, the fakes look tiny.

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Jeez, I wonder if those guys were complaining that they were so much smaller. If you watch the video, the fakes look tiny.

That's what I was wondering! I wonder how many guys got huge egos when the found out that the "magnums" no longer fit? :tongue:

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That would be a good joke to play on someone switch their magnum sized condoms with regular ones. They would go to put it on and be like "wtf it don't fit no more I must be growing:biggrin1: , well guess it's time to get a shower cap.":cool:

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I was stuck having to watch 'Cheaters' on G4 a few weeks ago. A girl had the film crew follow her boyfriend (secretly) and sure enough he got caught on video cheating on her. She was furious because she was saving herself for marriage and he'd promised to be chaste for her. When she confronted him he was skinnydipping with his paramour and the scorned girl tossed all of their clothes into the river along with his car keys and a box of condoms. The fireworks were hilarious but the followup at the end of the show said that the two of them had reconciled and were planning to marry.

I wonder if it had anything to do with those Magnum XL condoms she threw at him?

danerain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
That would be a good joke to play on someone switch their magnum sized condoms with regular ones. They would go to put it on and be like "wtf it don't fit no more I must be growing:biggrin1: , well guess it's time to get a shower cap.":cool:

damn, it would hurt to use a shower cap!

ShowOff

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LETS MAKE MILLIONS!
Start our own condom brand and intentionally use normal condoms but package them as XL.

How many avg guys do you think would jump on the bandwagon?

joe_smith

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LETS MAKE MILLIONS!
Start our own condom brand and intentionally use normal condoms but package them as XL.

It would probably nock all the other out of business. Then us larger men will have to wear xxxxl's.

Or better yet make all regualr condums XS and the the big ones Regulars. Now that would start a riot.

thirdlegmeat

Sexy Member
Media
I was stuck having to watch 'Cheaters' on G4 a few weeks ago. A girl had the film crew follow her boyfriend (secretly) and sure enough he got caught on video cheating on her. She was furious because she was saving herself for marriage and he'd promised to be chaste for her. When she confronted him he was skinnydipping with his paramour and the scorned girl tossed all of their clothes into the river along with his car keys and a box of condoms. The fireworks were hilarious but the followup at the end of the show said that the two of them had reconciled and were planning to marry.

I wonder if it had anything to do with those Magnum XL condoms she threw at him?

If I had to guess I would say that the "XLs" were scripted in by the producers. And given my intimate relationship with Hollywood, I'd bet my guess was right. :biggrin1:

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
LETS MAKE MILLIONS!

It's already been tried, although not with XL, but as Huge Brand Condoms. Despite the name and packaging, they are regular-sized.

D_Harry_S_Taint

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response