Fake Unity at the Dem Convention & Rethinking the Nominee

D

deleted15807

Palin is dangerously underqualified. Having a pussy does not mean you can run the free world.

A journalism major from the University of Idaho that switched schools SIX times.

She's attempting to link 9/11 to Iraq which even Bush can't do. Her ignorance is simply breathtaking on something so basic.

The idea that the Iraqi government under Saddam Hussein helped al-Qaeda plan the attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon, a view once promoted by Bush administration officials, has since been rejected even by the president himself. But it is widely agreed that militants allied with al-Qaeda have taken root in Iraq since the U.S.-led invasion.
Palin Links Iraq to Sept. 11 In Talk to Troops in Alaska

Yes some women apparently were looking for a pussy (Hello Trinity :tongue:) and McLame realized that. And it doesn't matter if she intends to take women back 100 years in time.

Pro Life is Anti-Woman - George Carlin

Last edited by a moderator:

Trinity

Just Browsing
Media
Palin's a reformer? How? Her state leads the country in earmarks, and her town led the country per-capita while she was mayor?

Please please PLEASE try to bring up the bridge to nowhere to refute me. I'll actually show you video of her supporting it, and then show you proof that she got the money from that anyway.

LOL. Of course you have a narrow mind on what a reformer is...I don't blame you some highly paid pundits didn't know where Palin stood on the bridge to nowhere and wondered out loud if McCain's new running mate was on the right side of McCain's pet peeve...ie being against it. LOL

Palin used the funds for better purposes. Great executive decision. Same with her time as mayor. I don't have a problem with earmarks as long as it isn't for wasteful spending.

Palin beat an incumbent Governor and reformed the government in Alaska that had corruption in her own party. She has steadily reduced earmarks coming into the state. But regardless, I believe it is smart to get funding for your city, state and community to improve it.

Wasteful spending is what Americans take issue with. Sarah Palin is a true Reformer. Obama has yet to be an agent of change. Obama couldn't and didn't change his church of which he was a member for 20 years. He hasn't changed a thing in Washington...in fact he more often than not, he opts out of a fight. (Votes on Iraq, FISA) If I had to bet on a Reformer...I wouldn't bet on Obama...all he has are promises.

Sarah Palin has the experience and record to lead.

D_Davy_Downspout

Account Disabled
Media
LOL. Of course you have a narrow mind on what a reformer is...I don't blame you some highly paid pundits didn't know where Palin stood on the bridge to nowhere and wondered out loud if McCain's new running mate was on the right side of McCain's pet peeve...ie being against it. LOL

Palin used the funds for better purposes. Great executive decision. Same with her time as mayor. I don't have a problem with earmarks as long as it isn't for wasteful spending.

Palin beat an incumbent Governor and reformed the government in Alaska that had corruption in her own party. She has steadily reduced earmarks coming into the state. But regardless, I believe it is smart to get funding for your city, state and community to improve it.

Wasteful spending is what Americans take issue with. Sarah Palin is a true Reformer. Obama has yet to be an agent of change. Obama couldn't and didn't change his church of which he was a member for 20 years. He hasn't changed a thing in Washington...in fact he more often than not, he opts out of a fight. (Votes on Iraq, FISA) If I had to bet on a Reformer...I wouldn't bet on Obama...all he has are promises.

Sarah Palin has the experience and record to lead.

Well for one thing, she is ON RECORD saying she was against the bridge, which makes her a liar.

YouTube - Sarah Palin's Lie's And Videotape Proof
YouTube - TPMtv: Bridge of Lies
YouTube - Alaska Knows the Real Story of the Bridge to Nowhere

But the best part about this entire post, the one that makes it a gem, is that you say she is a reformer, because she has reduced earmarks. Then in the very next paragraph you admit she didn't turn down earmarks, but you have no problem with that. The level of cognitive dissonance is staggering.

By the way, every politician in the history of mankind has claimed that their earmarks were not wasteful.

So I'm going to go ahead and ask you what I did in the other thread. Prove to me, with referenced sources, that she is a reformer. The burden of proof rests on you, as you made the claim.

Notaguru2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
HOW DON'T YOU SEE WHAT THE REST OF THE WORLD SEES ?.

I live in a very conservative town. The bottom line is this; the GOP DOESN'T CARE what the rest of the world thinks about the U.S. They're happy to "go-it-alone" just as they have in Iraq, Afghanistanistan and soon to be Iran and Russia.

... nevermind the fact that our Country is bankrupt, courtesy of Bush/McCain; we'll just sell off more of our debt to China. One day, we'll write a check we can't cash and it will usher in our fall from grace.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Dear flammable Trinity:

Fake unity among the Democrats? Please, give it a rest. As you well know the more important issue this election cycle is how a wider selection of sticky pastries must be available every morning to fuel the McCain think tank. I have it on good authority that on the morning the Republican think tank rolled out the suggestion that Sarah Palin would be an ideal VP running mate, someone the night before had inadvertently ordered too many bear claws, therefore upsetting the delicate ratio of cheese, cherry, and apple danish in the usual morning mix. It was this one oversight that led the think tank to consider: Bear claws? Bears? Wilderness? Where would a Republican bear shit? Alaska? Ah Hah! Palin!

In the future, please stick to to facts. Maybe you should ramp up the audio on your TV while watching Hannity and Colmes (or is it Colms?).

By the way, does anyone have any salcious photos of that fabulous Sean Hannity? I've heard he has a very small penis. Still, it would be a curiosity to see.

Tsk.

Alyssa

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i-got-this.jpg

Trinity

Just Browsing
Media
Dear flammable Trinity:

Fake unity among the Democrats? Please, give it a rest. As you well know the more important issue this election cycle is how a wider selection of sticky pastries must be available every morning to fuel the McCain think tank. I have it on good authority that on the morning the Republican think tank rolled out the suggestion that Sarah Palin would be an ideal VP running mate, someone the night before had inadvertently ordered too many bear claws, therefore upsetting the delicate ratio of cheese, cherry, and apple danish in the usual morning mix. It was this one oversight that led the think tank to consider: Bear claws? Bears? Wilderness? Where would a Republican bear shit? Alaska? Ah Hah! Palin!

In the future, please stick to to facts. Maybe you should ramp up the audio on your TV while watching Hannity and Colmes (or is it Colms?).

By the way, does anyone have any salcious photos of that fabulous Sean Hannity? I've heard he has a very small penis. Still, it would be a curiosity to see.

Tsk.

These are the facts. Obama and his backers demanded fake unity at the Democratic Convention. They forced his nomination down the throats of half of the voters in the Democratic Primary. Obama ran from a fight when he did not demand a full roll call vote to demonstrate he was the undisputed Nominee. Obama manipulated the weakest win in history and is now discovering that if you have no validity by fairly and democratically electing a nominee, you have no honor or power in your victory. Obama thought that he would just demand voters to come on board to his campaign because they had nowhere else to go....wrong. Obama thought he would command them to donate and he is now seeing difficulty.

The Green Papers from the Democratic Convention are the facts. There was disunity at the Democratic Convention and Obama's Fake Unity is showing how the Democratic Leadership may have led itself into defeat.

Trinity

Just Browsing
Media
~ 18,000,000 votes in a primary isn't exactly weak; its a mandate.

Evidently you forgot the primary, Hillary Clinton got more votes than Obama. Hillary Clinton won the popular vote. And Obama did not secure the Nomination by pledged delegates. The TIE required superdelegates to decide the tiebreaker and the DNC leadership forgot its democratic principles when it overlooked the unfairness in the caucuses and the farce of the RBC meeting where primary results were fabricated, Obama was award delegates that by rules could only go to Uncommitted and Obama was awarded delegates he did not win belonging to Hillary Clinton.

Obama did not allow a roll call vote to show that he won and was the undisputed Nominee...instead he demanded fake unity at the Democratic Convention. Obama ran from a fight like a wimp.

Obama has no mandate. Obama was selected not elected. Obama has the weakest win in history. Obama has no validity or honor and he certainly has no mandate. lol

Notaguru2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Evidently you forgot the primary, Hillary Clinton got more votes than Obama. Hillary Clinton won the popular vote. And Obama did not secure the Nomination by pledged delegates. The TIE required superdelegates to decide the tiebreaker and the DNC leadership forgot its democratic principles when it overlooked the unfairness in the caucuses and the farce of the RBC meeting where primary results were fabricated, Obama was award delegates that by rules could only go to Uncommitted and Obama was awarded delegates he did not win belonging to Hillary Clinton.

Obama did not allow a roll call vote to show that he won and was the undisputed Nominee...instead he demanded fake unity at the Democratic Convention. Obama ran from a fight like a wimp.

Obama has no mandate. Obama was selected not elected. Obama has the weakest win in history. Obama has no validity or honor and he certainly has no mandate. lol

Blah, blah, blah... you lost; get over it. As for the convention, I saw the roll-call - with my own eyes and watched Hillary put Obama over the top =)

Trinity

Just Browsing
Media
Blah, blah, blah... you lost; get over it. As for the convention, I saw the roll-call - with my own eyes and watched Hillary put Obama over the top =)

LoL. You don't know what you are talking about. There was no real roll call. Obama was too afraid to have one. Obama demanded fake unity and that's what he got.

Last edited:

Notaguru2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LoL. You don't know what you are talking about. There was no real roll call. Obama was too afraid to have one. Obama demanded fake unity and that's what he got.

Whoopity-doo! The sum total of all of your arguments is about a 1 oz. spitball. You're really out of the mainstream in every way. Just go vote for McCain or write in Hillary and move on. lol It doesn't matter to the other 36,000,000 base dems that will cast their vote for Barack.

Trinity

Just Browsing
Media
Whoopity-doo! The sum total of all of your arguments is about a 1 oz. spitball.

The arguments are being made by more than me and the arguments are resonating. McCain/Palin has Obama completely floundering.

You're really out of the mainstream in every way. Just go vote for McCain or write in Hillary and move on. lol It doesn't matter to the other 36,000,000 base dems that will cast their vote for Barack.
Ummm...no. You and Obama only wish that were true.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Let's see, how many anti Obama threads have you started lately? One, five, 10, 25 or 50?

Do they all have the same basic message? Interesting reading to find out.

We all have a right to state our position even if it makes us look like a fool.

But how many threads on the very same subject does it take to spam the board?

The title of this thread is about fake unity at the Democratic Convention. But your latest posts are about Palin vs. Obama's qualifications.

Really, don't you think you need to give it a rest?

How well qualified Obama is to be President compared to Hillary is indeed a serious question. No doubt in my mind it was Hillary.

But claiming that Palin has the deep experience and maturity that someone like Biden has is a real stretch. Obama may or may not be qualified to be president. I think he is because I trust his judgment. A person with good judgment will have the best advisors and will rise to the ocassion.

Palin clearly shows her beliefs and background is in local politics and in fundamnetal religion. Palin's religous views scare the hell out of me. She is a fundamentalist. I am a very devout practicing Christian, but I detest haviing any religious fundamentalists in positions of government leadership. They see it as THEIR way or the highway.

If Palin would rather have her daughter end up pregnant than use birth control, that is her business. I'll leave that to Palin as a family matter. But she has no right to make everyone else go along with it by opposing any kind of birth control for teens. I in no way am critcising the daughter. She herself is off limits as far as I am concerned. Obama said the same thing himself. But her mother's judgment about teens and sex is way off where the real world is and has been since the beginning of time. Any survey of teens will show that the percentage of teens who have lost thier virginity is above half and approaching 80 to 90 percent by age 18.

It is issues like this that scare the hell out of me about Palin, not just the fact that she only has been govenor for two years. That part I can handle.

Palin isn't qualified to be president because she can't or won't be president of ALL the people just those who believe like her. For that reason, Palin is totally unqualified to be President of the United States.

What about people and teens having the right to make choices themselves? Obama is for that. Not Palln, she wants the government which has the fundeamental religous right in charge making all moral and religious decisions.

I detest the woman and where she wants to take our nation. She is far worse than McCain. Why is she on the ticket? To make the religious fundamentalists happy here in America. To hell with the rest of us. McCain is assuming that he isn't going to die in office. Otherwise, I don't think he would have put her on the ticket, unless of couse, she has already agreed to let the Bush advisors run the country on economic and foreign affairs and just be a figurehead except for her fight against abortion and birth control.

Suppose I decided that life begin even in the sperm, so it would not only against the law, but it would be a felon for boys and men to have wet dreams or to jack off. Now I decide to run for the presidency and want to apoint only judges that will rule that it is a felony for a guy to have a wet dream or to jack off. Rediculous you say? Not if it is a Religous Belief. Religous beliefs don't have to be confirmed in the science lab. They are what they are beliefs. They may be correct or our beliefs may be full of it, but they are still beliefs.

Suppose I decided that the arm, the uteruous, part of the colon was an part of the human body and can't be removed because it would cause the death of human cells. So a woman with uterine cancer would be barred from having surgery because it would be killing part of her body?

All Obama is for is free choice. Let each person's conscience along with their doctor and minister if they have one make personal moral or religous decisions without the government's interference.

Not Palin, she wants the government directly involved in telling your doctor what you can and can't do. No birth control and no abortions. What is next to outlaw?

Trinity

Just Browsing
Media
Let's see, how many anti Obama threads have you started lately? One, five, 10, 25 or 50?

Do they all have the same basic message? Interesting reading to find out.

We all have a right to state our position even if it makes us look like a fool.

But how many threads on the very same subject does it take to spam the board?

The title of this thread is about fake unity at the Democratic Convention. But your latest posts are about Palin vs. Obama's qualifications.

Really, don't you think you need to give it a rest?

Freddie,

Let me first of all say that I should not have to address this type of attack and censorship by a moderator on this board.

I have not violated any rules of the TOS and I have provided accurate and documented information here. I've followed the unwritten rules of playing fair and of decency. Just because I do not share your views or opinions that does not mean you have the right to attack me, harrass me or my views.

There is no limit to what I can post. I've posted in the correct section. Your insulting questioning of how many posts I make regarding any subject is unwarranted if I am following rules of the TOS. I've had to put up with members on this site who posted any and everything thing they wished to say because of freedom speech and I have a right to expect that to be afforded to me as well.

Same basic message? There are numerous threads on the experience of Gov. Sarah Palin and yet because you agree with their basic message you chose to attack me. Whether my threads were started by me or another member they are just as fair and reasonable as the other threads on this board.

Please don't call me a fool...insinuating or otherwise.

I have not spammed anything. Again posting in the newly formed politics section is not a violation of anything and multiple posts on the topic of a section is not spamming. Your accusation is unwarranted.

The title of this thread is Fake Unity at the Convention however, my latest posts are not about Palin vs. Obama's qualifications. The latest posts in this thread are about there being no true Roll Call Vote at the Democratic Convention and Fake Unity.

No. I do not agree with you. I don't need to stop posting information and my opinions on here. The Anti-Palin posters, Anti-McCain posters, the Anti-Hillary Clinton posters don't have to give it a rest. Just because you and several other members are Obama supporters does not mean that I can't voice my views on this election here. And they are not just my views!

I posted an AP Poll that shows McCain/Palin beat Obama on Experience. I posted an Los Angeles Times article on DisUnity at the Democratic Convention. I posted a New York Times article on Fundraising Woes for Obama.

These views are shared by many Americans and are acknowledged by journalistic coverage of what is actually happening in this election. You are attempting to stifle views you don't agree with and impose limits on me that are in no way fair.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
THERE are NO FUNDRAISING woes for Obama. For the month of August he raised 66 million dollars..........September will be even better as the Palin nomination has galvanized the democratic base.....And i'm afraid you are JUST WRONG.......Obama won the popular votes(unless you use some sort of metric that includes a bunch if"If you don't counts)
And in a previous post you disputed someone who said te ONLY thing you post are anti obama posts. You were right. Of 29PAGES of posts, EXACTLY 2 are not related to politics.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Freddie,

Let me first of all say that I should not have to address this type of attack and censorship by a moderator on this board.

I have not violated any rules of the TOS and I have provided accurate and documented information here. I've followed the unwritten rules of playing fair and of decency. Just because I do not share your views or opinions that does not mean you have the right to attack me, harrass me or my views.

There is no limit to what I can post. I've posted in the correct section. Your insulting questioning of how many posts I make regarding any subject is unwarranted if I am following rules of the TOS. I've had to put up with members on this site who posted any and everything thing they wished to say because of freedom speech and I have a right to expect that to be afforded to me as well.

Please don't call me a fool...insinuating or otherwise.

I have not spammed anything. Again posting in the newly formed politics section is not a violation of anything and multiple posts on the topic of a section is not spamming. Your accusation is unwarranted.

You are skirting the TOS at best Trinity, but you are a sad sack for being a Republican operative in disguise as a Hillary supporter. If you are not a Republican operative... you are an even bigger sad sack for doing their work without getting paid.

Freddie didn't insinuate that you are a fool, his eloquent post clearly illustrated that you are.