fakerape

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by someone1, Dec 1, 2010.

1. someone1

someone1 Active Member

Albums:
    okay so i'm with this girl ive been sleeping with for awhile and we are talking about the sort things we enjoy in bed,
    now i already knew she liked it rough but i was shocked when she said she like sto be raped;
    or rather pretending to be raped.

now i know there is a fetish for everything but pretend rape? that's more of a traumatic experiance than a fetish, i mean is it common?
    im very open minded but this is definatly i line i wont go near with a 10 foot barge pole

2. Enid

Gold Member

Albums:
    My home is wherever reality seems elastic and the
    #2 Enid, Dec 1, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2010
  3. Countryguy63

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I personally think not going near it, is a smart choice :cool:

4. Cherrylips

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It's very common, a LOT of women have those fantasies and a lot of women like to play them out. I just think it's more likely for a woman to suggest that if you're in a long-term serious relationship, because then you are both comfortable and trust each other.. if you've only been together for a short while she sounds like a nypho O.O but maybe that will have it's advantages ;)

If this makes you feel uncomfortable, don't feel pressured to do it.

5. xX_Sarah_Xx

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    She likes to think you want her so much that you lose any rational thought, that you lose all control over yourself and just have a go at her.

If you look at it like that, does it still sound so bad?
    Just make sure that you have some "code", when it really gets too rough that you will know. In this case, when the woman says "no!" she probably does mean "yes!!".

6. Smooth88

Smooth88 New Member

Albums:
    I think its a control thing. I've encountered a few women who've had some kind of rape fantasy.

7. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    This.

She wants you to show her animal lust!

There's also the hotness of being overpowered by the guy that you want, if his muscles and strength and size are a part of your attraction to him. Struggling futilely while he easily overpowers her while fucking her is really hot if she is turned on by strong and powerful her lover is. Demonstrations of strength during sex have always made me swoon. The first time we ever had sex, TheBF picked me up several times and moved me on his cock like I weighed nothing at all, and that was just so incredibly sexy!

It's not really rape. She obviously wants you, so you don't need to feel any guilt. You aren't making her do something that she doesn't want to do.

Obviously if it makes you uncomfortable, then you shouldn't do it, and you probably couldn't even pull it off right if it makes you feel uncomfortable, but I thought I'd try and explain what it is that she's asking for, and why it bears no resemblance to real rape at all.

#7 petite, Dec 2, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2010
  8. bananaclubcock

Albums:
    Yeah, my experience with these fantasies is that they are best realized with this approach. Physical dominance is good, true violence is bad. I'd leave out striking(maybe ass slapping is Ok) and knives and that sort of thing. But you can pick her up and maneuver her to suit your pleasure, restrain her with your big, strong manly hands, and my personal favorite, talk to her as a nasty as you ever imagine doing. The real key is letting yourself go and getting worked up to embarrassing freakishness, like you probably have at times in your own fantasies.

9. Bunny

Bunny New Member

Albums:
    Definitely this ^^

Almost Tarzan and Jane-ish :smile:

The whole 'rape' role-play thing, is something you need to be clear of though. Don't do it if you don't feel comfortable about it.

10. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

wife and I had been married for about 9 months(fucking for 2 yrs prior) when one night she said."you just never take me." I said explain yourself. she said, "just throw me down and have your way with me." so I thought okay, and I didn't want to jump her right away after talking about it, cuz should would be expecting it. anyway, I think it was about 11am on a spring Saturday morning. we got home from the store, and were straightening our little house. she had put shorts on for the first time of the season and was bra less. I saw my opportunity coming up, I got a massive erection, shoved her on the bed, held her hands over her head with my arm, with my other hand I openen my pants, shoved her underwear and shorts out of the way, and jammed my cock in her. the look of surprise in her eyes, the little gasp of pain as I shoved it in, she got super wet real quick, and came a few minutes later.

what I found she really liked, was getting it from behind while standing at the sink or ironing board. she said if she was just in her house coat, and I parked/buried my cock between her ass cheeks, it really turned her on. many times, she held on to the sink or stove while I piledrived her. broke one ironing board, and many times we finished fucking on the kitchen floor. my black neighborlady saw some of our kitchen action a few times. kidded with my wife over the back fence about it. she was way cool. btw, we're white.

11. sandiasky9

sandiasky9 Member

as always Petite and 625girth hit is just right, dead on no bs...

sweetest little girl ever dated had this but after attepting to "fulfill" her fantasy with roleplay was addressed by now and again when i just had to be with her physically, me being more horny for her than normally, would just take her without props used in roleplaying and geez did that get her going... now me just "getting mine" was enjoyable to her but she was not "done" after it, instead really just worked up, so afterwards was followed by this or facsimile, nice bubble bath, very sensuous time and some very slow and easy oral for her until the level of hormone flow created from the "scene" was taken care of with her orgasms - she was one of those lucky ladies that could orgasm easily and often (yeah, good for my ego but knew it was just her and so just enjoyed how easy it was for her)... oh, she did not orgasm though during the roleplaying just got ridiculously worked up even for her

12. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

Fantasies with a rape theme are rumoured to be one of the most common amongst women.

It is also not that unusual for women (and men) to want to engage in fake rape/play rape/consensual rape. I can see why you might be disturbed by the idea of this - it does come a little too close for comfort for many people, but it is important to remember that the entire act is actually consensual.

In serious consensual rape (or whatever you want to call it) the scene is usually discussed pretty thoroughly before hand. A safe word is usually decided upon - so there is always a word that REALLY means no.

Being a fairly common fantasy/kink, there are about a zillion variations in what the sub wants in a consensual rape scene. For some people, a bit of a struggle and a token no while being 'forced' by their loved one will fulfill the fantasy. Others want a whole lot more than that. Your girl may just want you to be a little more rough in bed.

Wanting this doesn't make your girl weird. Nor does it mean she REALLY wants to be raped. If you decide that your boundaries can be moved slightly, don't go into it unprepared. Always play safe. And don't do anything YOU are not comfortable with.

13. XXLJohn1955

XXLJohn1955 New Member

Albums:
    I hear that some gay guys like rough sex too.

14. ukal2010

ukal2010 New Member

Its a fairly common fantasy. I have had two ex gf's who both had this fantasy and loved the whole role play of it. For both of them it just seemed to be a need to be 'taken' in a very basic way like animals. It seemed to light a fire deep inside them that made them really cum very hard and one of them used to squirt when we played this fantasy.

As long as you are both comfortable with playing out this fantasy then I can't see a problem.

15. demian164

demian164 New Member

my current woman also has this fantasy, and the feeling of power and domination i get from it is quite incredible. i also had some hesitations at first... i am from canada and it was around the time of rapist russell williams trial when i was starting to wonder if i too was some sort of a psycho for enjoying this. but it is vastly different. your partner is consenting and mainly enjoys feeling the power of her man (you).

dont know about the other posters but for us it is extremely rough, slapping, pulling hair, throwing her around, even ive used a knife a few times (not to cut her or anything, just to sort of scare her a bit) but always, after ive filled every hole, ends up with her begging me for more. and after everyting with us lying tenderly in each others arms completely exhausted and satisfied.

So i would say you should try it. I have also heard that these fantasies are quite normal, and you should try to satisfy your partner.

16. haulthat

haulthat Member

Albums:
    Rape is defined by sex with someone who is unwilling to have sex with you. It can get a lot worse than that, but that is the basis for rape. Pretending, or arranging to have sex with someone in a setting that would allow them to pretend they were being raped is worlds apart. I have had friends who were with girls who were into that and they loved it. It scared the men who were coaxed into it, and the women got off on it more than they did. The only thing I would be cautious of is making sure there is a safe word... usually for S & M, but I think it applies here. Also never play out a pretend rape fantasy without making damn sure that she was up for it. If she had a bad day and you were supposed to play tonight but she really wasn't in the mood anymore, it could get ugly real quick. Don't rule it out if its something she wan'ts, but do be smart about it.

17. thirstygirl

thirstygirl Member

Albums:
    Personally I love rape play. Just be careful.

18. B_curiousme01

B_curiousme01 New Member

I have read these threads before and all the reasons/analogies why a girl might dig this.

This is one female who is not into anything with the word "rape" attached to it no matter how many theories exist for why someone might dig this.

I seriously doubt anyone who has been raped would. Just so the men out there know... not every female is in to this...

19. bananaclubcock

Albums:
    I think most men, myself included, had a bit of learning curve with this. It took me a while before I ceased having trouble with it, since I hadn't really thought about it before and it seemed bad at first.

I've heard that the rape victims are some of the most common requesters of this, perhaps because of fixation or working through issues. But this is just an anecdote.

20. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

So change the wording and call it rough sex? The point is, this kind of play is consensual. Rape is not.

From what I've seen in forums, women who have experienced sexual abuse/sexual assault are just as likely to fantasise about this as any other women.

curiousme, you're right that not every woman is into it. For some it would be their worst nightmare. And even for those who want it, it can turn into their worst nightmare. This sort of play is serious (if fun) stuff, and needs to be discussed thoroughly beforehand, even with someone who IS into it.

Draft saved Draft deleted