fakers here... true?

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by smith2267, Apr 24, 2009.

1. smith2267

smith2267 Member

Albums:
    I just heard someone say that some guys on here are lying....but how can that be, when we post are photos?
    Are some men using other men's pics? Photoshopping? using odd camera angles ( don't think that one's cheating just trying to look your best).
    Some are holding rulers up to it. Trick rulers? Where the hell do you buy a trick ruler?

2. Matt_101

Matt_101 New Member

Yeah there probably are alot of fakers on here, people using other peoples pic mostly

3. smith2267

smith2267 Member

Albums:
    Oh that's kind of lame! what does that accomplish?
    If anyone thinks mine's fake, ask me to hold a sign up next to it, saying whatever you want!

4. sgtrock

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    There is an irony that this question regarding false photos or fakes would come from a guy using the alias Smith??? I don’t actually believe the fakes are limited to men I think some of the women are fakes or guys hiding behind the images they post.

It is cyber space and I don’t think there is a moral policy yet established here. I mean it’s a sight featuring Large Penises and people who enjoy showing them or viewing at them. A fantasy world where it really isn’t the images but what you would like to do with those in the images.

Personally I available to pose for any willing photographer in the Los Angeles area to show that my images are not fake…I freely admit to being an avid exhibitionist, I love to show off and tease and isn’t that why we are all here anyway? Enjoy the sight and the fakers. Trick rulers???Never thought about that?

5. smith2267

smith2267 Member

Albums:
    LMAO, my name actually is smith. i suppose I am careless online sometimes with my identity.

#5 smith2267, Apr 24, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2009
  6. smith2267

smith2267 Member

Albums:
    So, nobody ever actually hooks up here?

7. h8r4life

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Verifications are pretty useful for this. Not perfect of course, but posing with your dick, next to a ruler, household product or with the old 7, 8, 9 quarters lined up on it... plus a sign showing your username... it at least kind of makes it harder to fake it. Not impossible of course, but harder.

Draft saved Draft deleted