Fakers

oacliffbuddy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Was just reading another thread which triggered the hought of an interesting topic.

Ever had an experience with someone who's faking physical attributes?? Like butt-enhancing underwear? Padded bras? Good or bad toupee's, socks in the crotch, etc....

How did you handle it? What did you do? Or just as interesting, as a faker, why would you put yourself in the position of having to expose the fact that your faking it?

I had an experience once of tricking with a guy that had a toupee'. I didn't notice it at first but I touched his hair...his natural hair was soft while the toupee's hair was coarse and unnatural. The fact that he was purporting to be something he wasn't was a total turn off for me. Then he made it worse by asking if I thought he was good looking. While he was decent looking, I really had to swallow hard not to say what I was really thinking....You're lying to everyone dude, to me, to yourself.....

Thoughts?

oak8by6

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
trying tolook better make you a faker???? I color my hair not a faker,someone with a wig to topes look better with it what the problem ,crossing The line of sock to make you look bigger are breast to look bigger and then getting them naked not gettting what you thought is one thing ,but looking your best is another

SweetLovesVick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow you and my husband are on the same subject today! This morning while getting ready for work there was a Victorias Secret padded bra commercial on during the news. He comments every time he sees a commercial like this he says it is false advertising and so freakin wrong! He told me when he met me I was the only girl who did not wear a padded bra. But he sure dated a ton of chicks that when they got naked half of them was still on the floor with the clothes. He said the sex sucked every time for him. I was blessed with 36DD chest in grade school so I do feel badly for girls born with nothing. My husband is thankful these "padded ass" jeans were not around when he dated!
I wish I could of seen his shocked face once when a girls chest turned out to be a big stuffed padded bra on the floor when she peeled it off for him! *wink*
I myself like you think its false advertising to pad or wear those chicken cutlet plastic things. Dyed hair or wigs should not be a problem if the rest of the body is really real.

Last edited:

oacliffbuddy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
In the interest of full disclosure....I always said if my hair went salt and pepper as evenly as my mother's hair did I would be happy. It started slowly and then got more pervasive before I decided....NOT RIGHT NOW! Sooooo....I color my own hair...but it is my own hair. I make no bones about it and will outright acknowledge it to anyone who asks or infers it. I found a color that matches my original hair color so it's hard to tell though one day I'm going to have to decide to let it go back to it's natural color which I'm sure will come as a shock to even me!:wink:

I don't have an issue with folks trying to look their best but somehow when it comes to outright passing for something your not, it causes me to sit back and wonder what else you're hiding.....(figuratively speaking).

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
I dye my hair,wear fake tan,have acrylic nails and wear an underwired bra...am i fake?

I dye my hair as i hate brown hair
Wear fake tan as i am fair skinned and would hate to risk skin cancer and wrinkles
Have acrylic nails as i'm a nurse so cannot have real long nails of my own
Wear an underwired bra so my 40HH tits are not on my belly!!!

So if that's fake then tough cheddar :p