Fakers!

uk8"

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hi all, been on here for a bit and have realised that the larger the phallus, the more cock and bull i hear; people seem to be very good at lying!

Just as a rather pointless and rhetorical question.... why is it that abnormally hung guys brag and verbally flaunt it, but are seldom willing to back it up?

PS I am aware of the irony that I have not yet posted a pic ;-)

SMP

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't particuarly flaunt it; hell, I get embarassed when it comes up in conversation.. I have yet to post a picture because my webcam is in the mail (yeah yeah, cliche I know but true.. just bought an iSight).

I dunno, I guess they're either bullshitting or embarassed.

jakeeledhluin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't talk about it unless someone else brings it up, but I'm not shy about it. I think it is stupid to exaggerate or bullshit your size because you are only setting yourself up to disappoint.

danglybanger

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
uk8" said:
.... why is it that abnormally hung guys brag and verbally flaunt it, but are seldom willing to back it up?

I associate that more with guys who aren't hung at all :wink:

Anyways, I'll admit it. I am obsessed with my own cock. But it's not, like, something I brag about the first time I meet someone :biggrin1: I try to keep it toned down, because it can really make people jealous and alienate them.

When I brag about my cock jokingly, I usually do it full well knowing that will cause anyone to not take me seriously. And no one ought to take me seriously.

Slade

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
alex8 said:
I always suspected that you were Spladle.

It's your identical-looking ears that also gives it away. :rolleyes:

Well, we are both Texans. (when you discover that Spladle and I are never online at the same time we'll have to kill you)

SoFla8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Contrary to popular opinion I dont consider myself hung at all. I never flaunt or brag and if asked usually say something wayyyy smaller.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
One thing that's become clear to me from being here is that some people have a fetish of possessing not just a big dick but a freakishly gargantuan penis.

See 'Fictitious Stories' for more evidence of this. :rolleyes:

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
uk8" said:
Hi all, been on here for a bit and have realised that the larger the phallus, the more cock and bull i hear; people seem to be very good at lying!

No, that's incorrect.

Far too many of 'em are lying, all rightie, but they're not very good at it.

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
On a message board where people talk about dick issues 24/7, it's no stretch of the imagination for them to list their actual sizes as well as exaggerate their size. In public, if anyone (girl or guy) ask, I hold up my pinky:cool:. It also leads to a bigger shock for the girl if they pursue you afterward. Other than that, it's really no one's business except mine or my girl's. And you guys don't even know my first name, so the anonymity protects us as well.

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nitrofiend said:
On a message board where people talk about dick issues 24/7, it's no stretch of the imagination for them to list their actual sizes as well as exaggerate their size. In public, if anyone (girl or guy) ask, I hold up my pinky:cool:. It also leads to a bigger shock for the girl if they pursue you afterward. Other than that, it's really no one's business except mine or my girl's. And you guys don't even know my first name, so the anonymity protects us as well.

I see we use the same pinky trick:biggrin1: I love that game...

OmahaBeef