Faking an Orgasm

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you're male have you ever had to fake an orgasm to please a partner? If you haven't, would you? Do you believe anorgasmia a larger problem in men than people think?

Just askin'.

SandraSmithCarver

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If you're male have you ever had to fake an orgasm to please a partner? If you haven't, would you? Do you believe anorgasmia a larger problem in men than people think?

Just askin'.

I faked with my first lover when i was 17, becasue he kept saying "was i good?-did you cum?" I just said yes to be nice to him, he was kinda pitiful!
since then,, HELL NO

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have, once or twice...never with the Mrs, though.

Some psychotropics cause an unbelievable inability to reach the peak without otherwise affecting your performance, at least in men. Loads of fun, but a bit maddening to be constantly within shouting distance of the finish line yet unable to reach the tape.

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have, once or twice...never with the Mrs, though.

Some psychotropics cause an unbelievable inability to reach the peak without otherwise affecting your performance, at least in men. Loads of fun, but a bit maddening to be constantly within shouting distance of the finish line yet unable to reach the tape.

Well, thanks; I don't do psychotropics, but if I ever do I really will remember this and won't bother.

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I faked with my first lover when i was 17, becasue he kept saying "was i good?-did you cum?" I just said yes to be nice to him, he was kinda pitiful!
since then,, HELL NO

You're female. I am less than surprised. Many have ( convincingly to the unexperienced ) faked an orgasm with a partner on some occassion. It's men where the activity is a lot rarer; that and I'm male, not female.

Orgasm is easier to attain for guys I guess? Stupid in my opinion; just stick some vibrating stick on a clitoris and you're good to go no matter what. It's really elementary.

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, have faked when it wasn't happening for her, I was tired and couldn't finish. So we were both satisfied when we stopped.

I see, so it does occur. Rarely however; its still related to something that's not chronic sounding. Perhaps inorgasmia really is my problem.

Thanks though; at least I don't feel as bad.

open501s

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have a few times; not recently though.

I thought I was " cum shy "; other times just wanted to get away from the person.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have a few times; not recently though.

I thought I was " cum shy "; other times just wanted to get away from the person.

I'm weird, I suppose. I've always been extremely selective about the people I've stuck my cock into. This idea of wanting to get away from someone I'm fucking is hard for me to wrap my mind around.

B_Demention

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wouldn't the lack of spunk kind of give you away? I've never dry-cum in my life, but maybe some guys can do that at will. Certainly not me though.