faking cumming

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Black&Strong, Feb 8, 2007.

1. Black&Strong

Black&Strong New Member

ladies, how often do u fake it? is seex enjoyable even if u dont cum? fellas, can u tell when a chick fakes it?

2. D_N Flay Table

D_N Flay Table New Member

I have tried faking it, it didn't work out so well, it was like that scene in '40 days and 40 nites'

3. Black&Strong

Black&Strong New Member

lmao, guys fake it too? didnt know that, didnt know they could, it was hilarious when josh hartnet tried to hurry up and throw the condom away btw,lol

4. D_N Flay Table

yeah, I have tried to fake it several times... sometimes im not very horny.. and 'the chick' is fiending for cock, so I will stuff her for like 45 minutes until she is all 'cummed out' and I will fake it.. and just go to sleep.

5. SassySpy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yep. Guilty. Faked it. More than once, but not with myself. Tried, seemed I just didn't believe me.:biggrin1:

And yeah- sometimes cos the guy is so hell bent on thinking if 'she doesn't cum, she didn't enjoy it' and no matter how many times Ive said its not true- guys seem to think its a got to have kind of thing. Its not, cos sometimes I am just enjoying the physical closeness, the sensations of him and his body and his enjoyment- I want to immerse myself in him and not worry about an orgasm for me at times- I end up just as content and satiated as if I'd cum 1/2 a dozen times- but only had 1 man in my life who understood and accepted it, so I never had to fake with him.
    and if I fake, I fake very well. I challenge any man to be able to tell the difference :biggrin1:

6. D_N Flay Table

also.. when I am with a new girl.. I usually can NEVER cum the first time we have sex..
    go figure.
    I end up jerking off for her, but thats hot too :)

7. AAALady

AAALady New Member

ROFL! I HAVE faked it, but very, very rarely. Sometimes, early on, I knew I wasn't going to climax, so I faked it so we could go to sleep.

But faking it is like rewarding poor performance: it doesn't help teach your partner how to arouse you. So early on, especially, it shouldn't be used unless nesessary.

Nowadays, we're comfortable with each other and both aware of our bodies. He knows that there are just some times when it isn't gonna happen, and he knows I can tell early in the final stretch.

So, there are times when I tell him to go ahead and have a good time, and I'll catch up with him another time.

8. danerain

Gold Member

Albums:

Dude, if you were a little more gay, I could fix that :wink:

9. Belly_Dancer

Belly_Dancer Member

Yes, I did fake it sometimes as a teenager. I was so insecure about my performance sometimes that I couldn't orgasm...but wanted the guy to know he had been great, if he had.

Since I was plenty experienced with real orgasms, I think I was pretty good at faking them. But I still think any experienced man would know the difference. The complex fluttering of a woman's vaginal muscles during orgasm is unmistakable, IMO.

I do a type of Kegel that involves a fluttering motion, and I've gotten pretty good at it, but it still wouldn't be confused with what my pussy does during orgasm (at least not by anyone who knew the difference).

10. Principessa

Gold Member

I agree with Sassy Spy!

I hate when the guy considers it his mission in life to make me cum. That's when I start to fake it just to get him off me. :frown1:

11. faceking

faceking Well-Known Member

Albums:
    nice vernacular... um, stud. i've faked it a few times, when I was younger and stupid. now I just go again... may as well. but if everything wet down-under.... it's not hard to do... and she may not know if you are a dribbler or a shooter....

12. faceking

faceking Well-Known Member

Albums:

Fluttering... is that voluntary or involuntary... props if its' the former...

13. BremerChick

BremerChick New Member

Albums:
    So we can pretty much gather that everyone about has done it atleast once. Although that would bother me if i didnt make a guy cum , its possible that happened but i dont think so but then again maybe im not hot enuff or as sexually arousing I mean. Well from now on im gonna make every guy pull out and cum on my face no more lieing u cheapos i want proof.. lol ill think about it

14. danerain

Gold Member

Albums:

But wouldn't that freak 'em out and make it harder for them to cum?

15. SassySpy

Gold Member

Albums:
    THAT is exactly what I've done, lol- and I guess the big diff here Holly, is that I haven't been with someone who knew the difference between my able muscles and the involuntary rapid contractions of the real thing. The one thing I can't fake, is the squirting, when it happens-:rolleyes:

16. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

I have faked before, and no guy ever called me on it. I'm a pretty good faker. I normally only faked when I was tired of sex and hadn't orgasmed yet, or when I wasn't really in the mood to have sex in the first place. So not very often, but it definitely comes in handy....

17. BremerChick

BremerChick New Member

Albums:
    Couldnt have said it better myself

18. ClaireTalon

Gold Member

I don't fake it. I can't. I'm a miserable actor, and don't want to try it, I think it would be an embarrasing thing for both of us. If I don't have an orgasm, which rarely happens when I have sex, I'm open about it. However, if I was able to act like orgasming, I think I would do it. I mean, as long as your partner doesn't get behind it, it can be good to stop an act that you didn't like. Still I don't condone faking for the reason of making your partner feel good, I think that's outright lying, and probably evoking false hopes.

19. Love-it

Gold Member

Are you looking for a volunteer(s) to take you up on your challenge? There would have to be one lovemaking session with real orgasms and another with fake orgasms for an accurate comparison.

20. Principessa

Gold Member

OMG Sassy, I am the exact same way! I have great control of my kegels; but squirting just happens no way for me to predict when, where, or how much (it's kinda like snow) :smile:

njqt466

Draft saved Draft deleted