Faking Dicks

Media
[attachmentid=412][attachmentid=412] :eyes:
Originally posted by masta@May 12 2005, 03:46 PM
Saw it a while ago in the newspaper. Some dicks you see in movies are fake. They make dicks (all sizes) and an actor can use it. Whith some make-up does nobody see the dick isn't real.

Just wanted to say not every dick is real you see.

I saw it because there was a little fight between an actor and a director of a movie. The actor (thought it was Brad Pitt, not sure) didn't want a scene with his dick in it. The director did want it and offered him very many fake ones. :) :D
[post=310401]Quoted post[/post]​
:eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes:
I have to admit
I have great difficulty with this?
I cannot for a minute imagine this is true
soulds like a load of dogs cock to me
lovies
lauren

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The problem with using prosthetic cocks is that they usually look like prosthetic cocks. Remember the ridiculous looking hunk of latex hanging out of Mark Wahlberg's fly in Boogie Nights? I still don't know how some people thought that it was a real cock. Now about Brad: we've all seen his cock, so what would be the point of faking it? He's not ashamed of his size, nor has he any reason to be: he's hot as fuck regardless of the size of 'little Brad'. In fact, the original script of Interview With a Vampire called for an erotic nude scene with Lestat and Louis in Louis's bedroom, and Brad was all for it: the novel was unquestionably homoerotic, and the relationship between Lestat and Louis was unmistakably something beyond buddy-buddy, so Brad felt that the scene conveyed the spirit of the original story. Kudos to Brad for actually reading the book before accepting the role. Remember that this was before that famous issue of Playgirl came to be, so that scene could've been the unveiling of Brad's cock to the public. However, Tom Cruise threatened to walk off the set if that scene were not changed. Insider rumour has it that Tom wasn't comfortable with showing his little pee-pee on film, and he was afraid that such a blatantly gay scene would besmirch his straight reputation. Yeah ... we really believe that Tommy is a pussy-hound! :eyes:

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Tom Cruise has done gay scenes before. I mean, Top Gun was the gayest movie I've ever seen. I mean, did Top Gun even have a plot, or was it just a way to show homoeroticism and thus appeal to gay audiences while appealing to straight audiences at the same time because straight guys will look at something extremely homoerotic and be fine with it but if you take them to a musical they're afraid of looking like some kind of homo because as usual straight guys are clueless.

Jon (Maybe the Village People were right about the Navy.)

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by jonb@May 16 2005, 04:52 AM
Tom Cruise has done gay scenes before. I mean, Top Gun was the gayest movie I've ever seen. I mean, did Top Gun even have a plot, or was it just a way to show homoeroticism and thus appeal to gay audiences while appealing to straight audiences at the same time because straight guys will look at something extremely homoerotic and be fine with it but if you take them to a musical they're afraid of looking like some kind of homo because as usual straight guys are clueless.

But the average audience really didn't get the homoeroticism in Top Gun; there's no mistaking what was going on in the bedroom scene in Interview With a Vampire as it was originally written. The dumbest yahoo in the theatre would 'get' what was happening as Lestat licked Louis's stomach as he slowly headed south.

Is Top Gun really the gayest movie you've ever seen? Did you miss Gallipolli?

blackwood

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by masta@May 12 2005, 02:46 PM
Saw it a while ago in the newspaper. Some dicks you see in movies are fake. They make dicks (all sizes) and an actor can use it. Whith some make-up does nobody see the dick isn't real.

I saw it because there was a little fight between an actor and a director of a movie. The actor (thought it was Brad Pitt, not sure) didn't want a scene with his dick in it. The director did want it and offered him very many fake ones. :) :D

Though being able to "take it off", could be a handy feature.

blackwood

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
CGI will soon take care of any problems.

It'll get to the point where we won't be able to tell the difference between the IRL actor and the computer generated image he's playing against, let alone whether the star's dick was actually the real thing.

blackwood

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by masta@May 12 2005, 02:46 PM

---------------

Saw an article in which Russel Crow objected to a nude scene (frontal) and really got pissed off when the director OFFERED to rig him out with a suitably larger prosthetic penis, IF he was embarrassed about his. :grr:

blackwood :eek: