Faking it

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess kind of an open ended question on the topic.

Will you admit (here among friends) that you sometimes fake it? If you have how often or in what sort of circumstance?

I have to admit a couple things. First, with woman I have been with awhile, I think I can tell when it is not real. I never say anything, but this inkling does reduce my enjoyment of sex.

I will admit I have faked it on occassion. Guys can try and pull it off, too. No one has every called me out on it. Really, I am ok with sex that doesn't result in me having an orgasm. I like for my partner to have one. The times I have faked it, it is more likely with someone I have been with once or twice and I am just not feeling the chemistry.

It would be interesting to hear this group's thoughts on the topic.

Reactions: Hatt_101

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I've only have 2 people have given me an orgasm. I told them when they were getting me close and it was the real deal. I'm just outspoken like that. I want them to enjoy my orgasm too. But if a guy I am suddenly unattracted to in the moment, I'll not make much noise at all and just say "yeah" if they ask, if I know I'm never fucking them again. I just go with the easy way out rather than to get a barrage of questions followed by a more determined person who wants to fuck again.

But the two guys that could make me orgasm didn't question if I really did or not. I was anxiously giving them updates of my progress every minute or so. So if that didn't happen, I didn't have an orgasm and they knew it. They didn't question and I didn't bullshit them.

Like TG I have faked to get some pretty average sex over with and then never had sex with the guy again.

Reactions: fluffychocolate

fluffychocolate

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, I've never faked it before. However, the first time I was with this one guy, he thought I was having one when I wasn't. I was just really enjoying his dick. I guess he'd never been with anyone as noisy as me. lol

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I faked it in my teens because my high school sweetheart had too much stamina and not enough maturity. I didn't want to hurt his feelings or bruise his ego, but he wanted way too badly to give me far more orgasms than I was capable of having, so I faked until he exhausted himself or was satisfied with the number. I just could not tolerate as much penetration as he wanted. The beginning was always fun for me though, and I did find our encounters satisfying.

I'm not faking it with a bad lay so he can continue to traumatize women with his wack fucks. For what, his ego? If it's not happening for me, I'll say so. If it isn't happening and I'm satisfied, I'll say so, and he can believe, or go fuck himself. If it could happen, but I need something else to encourage the climax, I'll say so. If he's willing to try, I'm willing to try too. If he's not willing to try, I will tell everyone who will listen not to fuck him, and why. But I won't fake it.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ms. Dolfette prided herself on her faked orgasms *sigh*

i'm not nice enough to fake an orgasm.
if i am enjoying myself without the orgasm, no problem.
if my partner is just completely off the map i will let them know.
with an offer of instructions or the number of a taxi service.

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
My limited thespian skills prevent me from faking an orgasm. Honestly I don't think I could keep a straight face and would more than likely start laughing over how ridiculously insincere the moment was. A guy gets from me exactly what he puts into his performance. If a guy is a lame fuck he's going to know it. It's just my nature, I hate phony. It's like sitting in a theatre watching a bad film for me, cringes and eye rolls will abound. I'm mostly silent out of respect for my neighbor but facially I'm an expressive ruthless critic. However, if he's really bad I'll go off verbally like a late for lunch hungry and frustrated Ebert* who's drive-thru burger order is taking too long.

*RIP

AsianSensation

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
in my earlier sex life, i admit, yes, i did fake it at times... only when the guy was horrible in bed and i knew we would being having sex all night until i "came"... therefore, just tried to end it... so he could cum... and i could move on with my evening and go eat ice cream... lol jk on the ice cream part... present day... i would never... honesty is EVERYTHING!

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I guess he'd never been with anyone as noisy as me. lol
You know, I have had a few online conversations with men who at one time believed all moaning was a sign of orgasm. That is the sort of he thing I do not like to have to teach in person. I've had my share of lost orgasms when dudes thought I was done though I was merely on the verge. Just messes your mojo right up. I even had one dude argue with me because, as usual, right before I came I got suddenly much, much wetter, and he felt it just as my body was tensing up for the big release. He gave me one last really hard pump and then stopped to look at me, big pretty grin like his work was done. He was really mad when I insisted I hadn't come. He never once let me down though. Always made sure I had what I came for before I left.

sweetlucky12

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've only have 2 people have given me an orgasm. I told them when they were getting me close and it was the real deal. I'm just outspoken like that. I want them to enjoy my orgasm too. But if a guy I am suddenly unattracted to in the moment, I'll not make much noise at all and just say "yeah" if they ask, if I know I'm never fucking them again. I just go with the easy way out rather than to get a barrage of questions followed by a more determined person who wants to fuck again.

But the two guys that could make me orgasm didn't question if I really did or not. I was anxiously giving them updates of my progress every minute or so. So if that didn't happen, I didn't have an orgasm and they knew it. They didn't question and I didn't bullshit them.

I love reading your replies to questions here! I feel like we are really similar. Sometimes I feel like I give him a freaking play-by-play of the process.

Reactions: Tattooed Goddess

fluffychocolate

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You know, I have had a few online conversations with men who at one time believed all moaning was a sign of orgasm. That is the sort of he thing I do not like to have to teach in person. I've had my share of lost orgasms when dudes thought I was done though I was merely on the verge. Just messes your mojo right up. I even had one dude argue with me because, as usual, right before I came I got suddenly much, much wetter, and he felt it just as my body was tensing up for the big release. He gave me one last really hard pump and then stopped to look at me, big pretty grin like his work was done. He was really mad when I insisted I hadn't come. He never once let me down though. Always made sure I had what I came for before I left.

My guy was boosting me up for a second one and I was like my first one wasn't there yet. lol