Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've never faked an orgasm but will 'exaggerate' my pleasure when I know my husband is getting close. I don't consider it faking an orgasm because I'm not pretending to have one. I just try to match his pleasure/moaning/noises/whatever. He's on the verge of having an orgasm, so might as well help make it as intense for him as possible. I don't fake or lie about orgasms since i think it's unfair and disrespectful to the guy. I may lie about how much i enjoyed it but will admit I didn't orgasm.

kmcdude

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can honestly say in our 20+ years together, I have never faked an orgasm with my husband. My goal is to have many orgasms in a session, so there is no need to fake lol.

When I don't want to cum, I tell hubby and then he argues how much I love having them, and he usually gets his way. Very persistent man I married.

Samantha Hopkins

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I would if I really liked the guy and we were in a committed relationship. Guys are really sensitive about that stuff. If it was every time, no. But on that once in a while thing where he cant last, feed him a bone.

Reactions: AlteredEgo

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would if I really liked the guy and we were in a committed relationship. Guys are really sensitive about that stuff. If it was every time, no. But on that once in a while thing where he cant last, feed him a bone.
No. I already threw him a bone (pun intended). He doesn't have to climax second. He can splooge really quickly and still finish me off. If I have to ever fake it, my partnership with him is pointless. I should be able to tell him honestly when I haven't had an orgasm, but am satisfied, or when I haven't had an orgasm, and now want to ride his face, or have him finger me. If he doesn't WANT to see to my satisfaction, why in Sam hill did I just see to his?

Reactions: Samantha Hopkins

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So surprised this hasn't been posted yet:

Haha, I suck at lying so I definitely wouldn't be able to fake it like she does. Paleness ruins everything with a lying flush. However, little sounds seemed to make someone in my past believe I was having an orgasm. When asked afterward I would just smile. I decided I wasn't realllyyyy lying, I never answered yes or no. Smiling after sex is to be expected, I think

Honestly I'm not going to O everytime with a dude anyway. Alone, everytime, under five minutes... add a guy and my mind takes over my O potential.

Reactions: AlteredEgo