Falling asleep with your cock inside him/her

qbvii

1st Like
Media
I've only managed this a couple times (grower, not a shower) but it is an amazing feeling, falling asleep with my cock in my gf and then waking up, getting hard and starting to fuck while she's still asleep.

Any longer/shower-types out there able to do this more frequently? Anybody have it done to them?

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yes... with someone I cared about - one of the erotic and intimate feelings ever. And when he woke up... and subsequently woke me.... it was like the sex had never really stopped.

Cosota

Experimental Member
Media
Yeees I have and it's so cool! And I am glad you brought it up. I think it is so intimate and would encourage anybody to try it.

I move a bit during my sleep so when I do fall asleep embracing the person after sex the cock normally comes out however once I and the other guy managed to sleep for about seven hours in a row and when I woke up my cock was still inside him.

The funniest thing was that when I pulled my dick out the sperm inside the condom was still completely in a liquid form, it hadn't gone sticky, and it was still warm!

When you think about it it is not strange that that was the case but it was still weird.

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've done this a few times, but not on purpose. After a good workout of sex followed by a strong orgasm, I'm usually pretty tired. A couple of times while breathing hard and reeling from the orgasm, I have lied on the chest of the woman I was with - with the intent on pulling out and going to trash my condom (or simply lie beside her). However, I have been awakened by the woman lightly stroking my head or tapping me telling me to get up. So I do, my dick falling out of her and we go wash up. Fun times!

Simba

TexasTail4U2Use

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Love to have the guy just lay on top of me with his cock still in my ass after coming. The sensation of his dick slowly getting soft while still in me just feels awesome. never had one to actually fall into a deep sleep. Most go into a deep sense of relaxation and teeter on that brink. But so far no one has ever gone to sleep on me. Hmm... is that good or bad?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

HeBop

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Love it when the guy leaves his cock inside me afterword and we fall alseep. The feeling is so intimate.

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ive had this happen lots of times; fuck like maniacs, she cums a bunch of times, I blast off one or two rounds, (generally shes on top of me) we both pass out. When I come to, I'm hard and ready to immediately start rocking and fucking.

I think my dick stays semi hard - because every time I come to; I'm ready to GO.

PowayWolfman

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
did this with my ex a bunch... it really is something special and a feeling of warmth and security as he nuzzled into my arms with my dick still tight in him... Never did that with anyone before and probably wont for awail... loved just watching him sleep in my arms. *sigh*..

Reactions: Jupiter_0

caffeinated

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My wife and I do this regularly. No matter what position we are in when we finish, we always try to adjust ourselves to the spooning position, with my cock still inside her. We then fall asleep that way. I agree, it is the best feeling, very intimate.

F_Man

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It happened the very 1st time I was fucked, age 18. I fell asleep happily, he was close behind my back, and still inside. He fell asleep, too. Really sweet:)

Satyrrific

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Its interesting how deep and pleasant the experience is for you folks
I weep, alas,
for it has yet to come to pass,
to fall asleep at last,
with a cock deep in my
or mine
in another's,
ass!
I think there may be an evolutionary advantage to it too as it keeps the semen inside better; thats one of the functions of the afterglow and cuddling and all. And it keeps the circuit connected.
:saevilw:

Last edited:

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've only managed this a couple times (grower, not a shower) but it is an amazing feeling, falling asleep with my cock in my gf and then waking up, getting hard and starting to fuck while she's still asleep.

Any longer/shower-types out there able to do this more frequently? Anybody have it done to them?
Happens all the time, I like to leave It In there as much as I can. :eek:

upone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes but no. We both fell asleep while i was still inside but we both woke up around the same time, laughed about how i was still inside her. She started to get wet again and we went back at it. Oh man.....i miss her lol.

Same for me. The best was a babe who liked to keep me in her mouth a long time after she swallowed my load. I always stayed semi-hard and each time I woke up, I'd cum again. She could do a great blowjob in her sleep. I really miss her! :smile: