Falling asleep with your cock inside him/her

Jay1074

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The very first time me and my ex-boyfriend slept together he stayed inside me afterward and we both fell asleep while spooning. The feeling is indescribeable. It's somewhere between pleasure and pain with alot of tingling and it did take a little concentration at first to not clench up and force his dick out. I think we slept for about two hours before we woke up and he was totally hard. Needless to say we went at it. Was one of the best nights of sex I ever had.

Reactions: Jupiter_0

LordDivineFist

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
On the nights when I do get any, he generally falls asleep in my ass, and whenever I make any movements he just subconsciously thrusts back in. He's done that several times in a deep sleep and has woken me up twice because of it.

Reactions: Jupiter_0

brian89

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
a few times with women i was in deep relationships with, never any other girls though, because i always wear condoms unless the relationship is deeper and not just fucking, and i always take my condoms off before falling asleep. (even if it means just throwing it on the floor. haha)

its a really passionate moment though when both of you are just so exhausted and pleased that you fall asleep on each other. when i look back, if i did, i normally fell asleep right after finishing on top, from the front or back, then just rolling on my side with my cock still inside her while falling asleep. its sort of funny when you think about it though