False assumption?

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am a 6'1" Italian with a size 12 shoes and very big hands. My penis is just over 6 inches long, but no more than 6 1/2", same girth proportionately except between 5"-5.5", if I measure the width it's 1 3/4. Basically, I'm a pretty average size for a walking stereotype. Do you think girls will make their assumptions that I'm packing a lot more then be disappointed?

smoothrnb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am sure a few ladies will be "surprised" by your size, but "wow" them with your technique. That's what they like...(This works with most gay bottoms...:cool:)

DaMoose

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I know girls that think that's a HUGE dick. Physically you sound like everything else is going great for you. My best friend, she LOVES tall guys with big hands to hold her hands. You seem pretty set, do you know how to use it?

MOOSE

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You have a nice sized cock, I don't hink ang gal would be disappointed
Are you just saying that? I know it's not nearly the biggest out there I've been lead to believe it's small. I have gotten compliments however, but I always just felt those girls were trying to flatter me.

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know girls that think that's a HUGE dick. Physically you sound like everything else is going great for you. My best friend, she LOVES tall guys with big hands to hold her hands. You seem pretty set, do you know how to use it?

MOOSE
Hmm, that is quite a shock to me. I was beginning to think that girls might be off with their estimations and I wondered how girls would percieve me. I've been pretty unsure of myself lately in that department. But yeah, the other things work out well for me so thanks and yeah I think I do know how to use it :tongue: .

One thing that I have been very confident with in the whole sex thing however is my tongue, check it out.
http://pic80.picturetrail.com/VOL795/2808583/5643541/94407036.jpg

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am sure a few ladies will be "surprised" by your size, but "wow" them with your technique. That's what they like...(This works with most gay bottoms...:cool:)
Yeah, I wasn't blessed with a big one so I have to learn good technique :biggrin1:

Fattycakes78

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yeah, I wasn't blessed with a big one so I have to learn good technique :biggrin1:
Dude, you could have the biggest nicest most perfect cock ever and if you dont have technique i guarantee you that 95% of the time, the woman is going to wish you had a smaller cock but have good technique. This is a very false assumption, that men who are hung are great lovers.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We can work on technique, we're basically stuck with size so no I'm never going to wish a guy had a smaller dick and better technique, I'd just fix his technique so he was performing how I liked it.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Are you just saying that? I know it's not nearly the biggest out there I've been lead to believe it's small. I have gotten compliments however, but I always just felt those girls were trying to flatter me.

Here is the thing. If you are really 6 inches, you are big. These guys here...some..are huge off the chart...but in reality I am am 6 x 6 and have found myself to be bigger than other partners 95% of the time. The size is big enough to impress and not so large that you can't use your cock in severe ways.

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here is the thing. If you are really 6 inches, you are big. These guys here...some..are huge off the chart...but in reality I am am 6 x 6 and have found myself to be bigger than other partners 95% of the time. The size is big enough to impress and not so large that you can't use your cock in severe ways.
Yeah, I am just over 6 inches, at biggest 6 1/2, girth same thing proportionaly except instead of the number being 6 it's 5. People on here have guessed me being much bigger than I am (from looking at my gallery pics), I guess I just haven't gotten the reassurance by girls in person. It's kind of sad to say, but I need blunt reassurance from people other than myself to really believe something, not that I believe I am really bad off at whatever it is, I just stay extremely neutral about it and lack the confidence of knowing better if someone were to judge negatively.

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
I don`t make assumptions about penis size based on hand size, foot size, or height. I usually would expect an average size penis, which in my experience is between 5 and 7 inches, until proved otherwise.

6 inches sounds lovely, that or slightly bigger sounds ideal to me, and life would be simpler if my boyfriend was that size.

What would be more important is sexul attraction. If I wasn`t attracted I wouldn`t want sex no matter what the penis was like.

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don`t make assumptions about penis size based on hand size, foot size, or height. I usually would expect an average size penis, which in my experience is between 5 and 7 inches, until proved otherwise.

6 inches sounds lovely, that or slightly bigger sounds ideal to me, and life would be simpler if my boyfriend was that size.

What would be more important is sexul attraction. If I wasn`t attracted I wouldn`t want sex no matter what the penis was like.
I'm 6 1/2 and proportionatly thick as you can see in my pics. Sounds like I'm your man! :biggrin1: At the same time, there are also women out there who want bigger for an ideal fit. I guess it's just finding the right one :cool:

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
I'm 6 1/2 and proportionatly thick as you can see in my pics. Sounds like I'm your man! :biggrin1: At the same time, there are also women out there who want bigger for an ideal fit. I guess it's just finding the right one :cool:

Only if I were attracted to you!
Oh and of course if you were attracted to me.
I`m also happy with the guy i`ve got at the moment, even if he is rather big.

karmen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am a 6'1" Italian with a size 12 shoes and very big hands. My penis is just over 6 inches long, but no more than 6 1/2", same girth proportionately except between 5"-5.5", if I measure the width it's 1 3/4. Basically, I'm a pretty average size for a walking stereotype. Do you think girls will make their assumptions that I'm packing a lot more then be disappointed?

I've dated short men with big cocks and tall guys with big cocks and talls guys with average-sized cocks. I've never been with anyone with a micro penis.

I've learned not to have any expectations when it comes to a man's size. It's a lot more important that I like him and he has a good technique and is willing to learn what turns me on than the largeness of his "package".

Hugs and Kisses,

Karmen