False teeth?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by B_Lightkeeper, May 29, 2011.

1. B_Lightkeeper

B_Lightkeeper New Member

For several reasons other than appearance ( I stepped off a curb after drinking too much and chipped a tooth) plus some gum problems on my lowers, I decided to have all my teeth pulled in one afternoon and replaced with upper and lower plates.
    I never imagined the pain plus my face brused in spots. Hopefully that will disappear and gums will be well enough to use the dentures.
    Anyone else have had this done - all at once? :eek:

2. HappyBoi

Gold Member

Albums:
    Omg WHAT? You pulled HEALTHY teeth too?

3. Vein Man

Vein Man Member

Can't say I have endured that myself as yet, but I did date a girl with a full set of upper and lower dentures for a time. She'd take them out and it was like getting a heady from a gummy shark ... so that became my nickname for her: The Gummy Shark.

4. B_Lightkeeper

B_Lightkeeper New Member

Receding gumline plus I had a upper partial plate with two "falsies" that I had had since age 15. Had I known now I would have just had upper replaced.

Kids....brush your teeth!

5. nudeyorker

Gold Member

OMG I'm so sorry! Because of an automobile accident almost every tooth in my mouth is either a cap, crown or implant. I'm so sorry.... Feel better.

6. B_Lightkeeper

B_Lightkeeper New Member

Thanks nudeyorker. I never had a problem (or complaint) with giving BJ's but this should make it even easier. Once the stitches and pain are gone. :tongue:

7. NY4Curious

NY4Curious New Member

In 2006 I underwent having every tooth in my mouth pulled and replaced with beautiful upper and lower dentures. The bruises, swelling and pain does go away (It was about four days for me.) Make sure you don't get a "dry socket" and follow your dentists instructions to the letter. It takes about a week or two to adjust to the dentures, but it's worth it to have a dazzling smile and be able to give thrilling blow jobs (and for the record feeling a throbbing erection against your gums is one of the sexiest sensations on earth. It makes me want to do nothing but suck cock, I used to need a break every hour or two, but no longer! LOL)

8. Pierced1953

Pierced1953 New Member

Albums:
    Yes , due to medications that destroyed my teeth and lower gums. I left two in the lowers to hold a plate. Lowers are the worst to loose [the main chewers], 3-5 days for healing, but get used to the dentures and wear them as soon as possible. They will shape the gums.

9. B_jeepguy2

B_jeepguy2 New Member

What medications destroyed your teeth?

When I was a kid one of our neighbors had false teeth. The way I knew he had them was that unless he was eating his dentures resided on the dashboard of his pickup. They must have been pretty uncomfortable.

#9 B_jeepguy2, May 30, 2011
    Last edited: May 30, 2011
  10. Opalite

Gold Member

My four of my front teeth are "fake"- I say that in the mildest sense, because the actual teeth are still there as is (so not filed down or anything). Instead, I've had fake ones molded and fixed around my own teeth; my actual teeth had a pretty big gap between them. I never wanted to do something more drastic, seeing they are perfectly healthy.. but the procedure was very quick and painless, so I wouldnt know what you're going through.. but it does sound pretty intense! Good luck with them, I bet you'll be smiling big in no time!

11. B_Lightkeeper

B_Lightkeeper New Member

Thanks, Katt. I'm still planning on going to Stone Mountain, GA. Thursday. I hope I can eat without pain and not look like a zombie because of the facial bruises.

12. D_Rufus_D_Dufus

D_Rufus_D_Dufus Account Disabled

I chipped my two front ones when I was six or seven years old. When I turned 17 I had all my teeth shaved down and put porcelain caps on all of them.

13. B_Lightkeeper

B_Lightkeeper New Member

The pain is easing somewhat but I'm concerned about the skin bruses. I hope people don't think I have aids.

14. aninnymouse

Gold Member

Two words. Ice Packs.

That should hopefully bring down the swelling, and ease the bruising.

15. dewey

dewey New Member

would like to talk to a man who wears full dentures

16. rjp1346

Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Have had full dentures for a number of years now. Growing up my teeth were never good and i had lots of dental work. The dentist and I finally decided that full plates were the answer. He removed the top teeth first and installed my upper plate and 6 months later did the bottom. I have had no problem with them since. Not having constant pain in the teeth has made it worth while.

17. TexasTail4U2Use

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Having full dentures is a drag, except when giving head!

18. rayray

rayray Active Member

Considering the alternative..My teeth were always nice..I had to do Chemotherapy. After that my teeth rotted below the gum line..I had 11 pulled and had upper and lower partials.One by one my others went bad. I have nice dentures that look good and natural.There have not been any tudiess that support my claim but have read enough on the internet about people that have had the same issue.

19. B_Lightkeeper

B_Lightkeeper New Member

My uppers are fine - maybe it helped that I was use to having a partial plate up there for so many years. Bottoms were a different story. I had to have them relined (or whatever they do) and a little better but I take them out around the house. I Hate to say I haven't sucked a cock without them....YET!

Draft saved Draft deleted