False teeth?

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
For several reasons other than appearance ( I stepped off a curb after drinking too much and chipped a tooth) plus some gum problems on my lowers, I decided to have all my teeth pulled in one afternoon and replaced with upper and lower plates.
I never imagined the pain plus my face brused in spots. Hopefully that will disappear and gums will be well enough to use the dentures.
Anyone else have had this done - all at once? :eek:

Vein Man

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Can't say I have endured that myself as yet, but I did date a girl with a full set of upper and lower dentures for a time. She'd take them out and it was like getting a heady from a gummy shark ... so that became my nickname for her: The Gummy Shark.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OMG I'm so sorry! Because of an automobile accident almost every tooth in my mouth is either a cap, crown or implant. I'm so sorry.... Feel better.

NY4Curious

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
In 2006 I underwent having every tooth in my mouth pulled and replaced with beautiful upper and lower dentures. The bruises, swelling and pain does go away (It was about four days for me.) Make sure you don't get a "dry socket" and follow your dentists instructions to the letter. It takes about a week or two to adjust to the dentures, but it's worth it to have a dazzling smile and be able to give thrilling blow jobs (and for the record feeling a throbbing erection against your gums is one of the sexiest sensations on earth. It makes me want to do nothing but suck cock, I used to need a break every hour or two, but no longer! LOL)

Reactions: mikeblack

Pierced1953

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yes , due to medications that destroyed my teeth and lower gums. I left two in the lowers to hold a plate. Lowers are the worst to loose [the main chewers], 3-5 days for healing, but get used to the dentures and wear them as soon as possible. They will shape the gums.

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yes , due to medications that destroyed my teeth and lower gums. I left two in the lowers to hold a plate. Lowers are the worst to loose [the main chewers], 3-5 days for healing, but get used to the dentures and wear them as soon as possible. They will shape the gums.

What medications destroyed your teeth?

When I was a kid one of our neighbors had false teeth. The way I knew he had them was that unless he was eating his dentures resided on the dashboard of his pickup. They must have been pretty uncomfortable.

Last edited:

Opalite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My four of my front teeth are "fake"- I say that in the mildest sense, because the actual teeth are still there as is (so not filed down or anything). Instead, I've had fake ones molded and fixed around my own teeth; my actual teeth had a pretty big gap between them. I never wanted to do something more drastic, seeing they are perfectly healthy.. but the procedure was very quick and painless, so I wouldnt know what you're going through.. but it does sound pretty intense! Good luck with them, I bet you'll be smiling big in no time!

rjp1346

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Have had full dentures for a number of years now. Growing up my teeth were never good and i had lots of dental work. The dentist and I finally decided that full plates were the answer. He removed the top teeth first and installed my upper plate and 6 months later did the bottom. I have had no problem with them since. Not having constant pain in the teeth has made it worth while.

Reactions: mikeblack

rayray

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Having full dentures is a drag, except when giving head!
Considering the alternative..My teeth were always nice..I had to do Chemotherapy. After that my teeth rotted below the gum line..I had 11 pulled and had upper and lower partials.One by one my others went bad. I have nice dentures that look good and natural.There have not been any tudiess that support my claim but have read enough on the internet about people that have had the same issue.

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My uppers are fine - maybe it helped that I was use to having a partial plate up there for so many years. Bottoms were a different story. I had to have them relined (or whatever they do) and a little better but I take them out around the house. I Hate to say I haven't sucked a cock without them....YET!